Part 6

Susheela quickly took the blanket over her properly.

Susheela - kya kiya tumne mere sath?

Pramod - maine kuch galat nahi kiya.

Susheela - mugh kuch Yaad Nahi... Kya hua hai mere sath... Maine tumhe sahi samjha aur tumne Mere sath kya badtameezi ki..

He came towards her sitting on the bed.

He cupped her face.

Pramod - maine kuch galat nahi kiya tumhare sath... I swear.. Jab mai vaha nahi tha to mere friends tumhare sath kuch galat karne ki koshish kar rahe the.... But I saved you. They are arrested.
Kuch galat nahi hua and and trust tumhare clothes neighbour ne change kiye hai.. Maine nahi... Trust me. Do you think mai kuch galat karunga?

She hugged him tightly.

Susheela - thankyou...I'm sorry maine tum par shaq kiya.

Pramod - mai tumhare sath kabhi kuch galat nahi kar sakta. I promise... Mai galat nahi hu..

He rubbed her back giving himself a smirk.

Flashback

Last night.

She got unconscious and he took her the room. His friends were ready to an advantage of her. He he teared steps and cut off the straps. He took off his jacket and his shirt. Another one pulled her jeans down along with her inner wear. He started eating her. Licking and sucking her skin with lust. One was all ready to take off his pants but Pramod stopped him saying he will be the only one to tear her virgin hole. One by one they all satisfied themselves and left her . Pramod threw her clothes & makes her wear something that could cover her body.

Flashback ends.

In the evening.

Susheela was called by Pramod.
She went out of the building. He was standing out of an expensive luxuriously car.

Pramod - so you're fine now?

She nodded.

Pramod - come lemme take you for a drive.

Susheela - but Pramod..

Pramod - I don't want excuse.. I came here just for you.

She smiled and he opened the door of the car for her. He too sits inside and he starts driving.

They went to a place that had only silence.

They came out of the car and they sat on the bonnet of the car. She was feeling special with him. He was sitting by holding her hand quietly.

Pramod - I'm sorry... I mean jo kuch hua...

Susheela - sh... Mai vo sab Yaad Nahi karna chahti....

She closed her eyes and tilted her head on his shoulder.

Pramod - tum na... Thodi special ho mere liye...

Susheela - aisa kyo?

She looked back.

Pramod - kuch feel hota hai tumhare liye... Dil se.

She blushed & held his hand.

Susheela - tumhara aur mera koi Match nahi hai..

Pramod - jab koi dil se pasand aata hai na... To ye baate matter hi nahi karti...

Susheela - Dil to kisi par bhi aa sakta.

Pramod - mera to tum par aa raha hai... Sach me. I like you.

She again kept her head on his shoulder.

Susheela  - mughe accha laga yaha tumhare sath aakar.

Pramod - mughe bhi... Thoda sukun mila.

She smiled and closed her eyes.

.......

From last 4 days. Sumod share such moments. He use to take her to long drives and spend some beautiful time with her. She accepted it. As she feels his care and his affection towards her in everything he do with her. She didn't know she slowing falling into his trap that will destroy her life. She also asked him about the job but he always asks to wait for it.

It was Fridays eve. They were sitting on the terrace together.

Holding each other's hand. He brought out a box of ring from the pocket.

He took her hand in his hand and places the ring in her finger. It was an expensive ring.

Susheela - pramod... Ye ring.

Pramod - I love you.

His words left her shocked.

Susheela - par... Pramod ye..

Pramod - calm down... Don't panic... Yes I love you. And I will love to accept you...

Susheela - lekin hamare beech me aisa kuch nahi hai..

Pramod - don't you love me.

Susheela - Yes I do but...... Mughe nahi lagta mai tumhare layak hu.

Pramod - agar mai tumse Pyaar karu... To mai iske baare me kuch nahi sochta... I really love you.

Her tears rolled on her cheeks.

She hugged him crying... She had no one in her life.. And he is saying to accept her.... It like a dream to her.

He smiled that very soon he is going to get the profit of everything he is investing on her. Not just her virginity.... But also her advantage to fulfill his demanding need.

Vote - 40

Thankyou 🙂