Our Beloved Protagonist Bio

Name : (Y/N) the Nobody

Age : 20 years old

Likes : Currently Unknown

Dislikes : Currently Unknown

Personality : A quiet and shy young man, but enjoys the company of others

His appearance

At least he wears casual clothing, but

...........

This male reader has no facial features at all..... What an unloved child he is...... Please allow him look like you.

He's just an ordinary man living out his days in peace and quiet, while constantly shunned by the Human village.

However certain inviduals have taken a liking to him, despite being a mere human. Some had even developed romantic feelings for the young man, but that's a story for another time.

He normally receives strange items out of nowhere that he can only see. The item can only be used once, so he only uses them if necessary.

He is Mr Brain Rot's wonderful creation and is meant to represent his beloved audience. The items you send to him will be aiding the poor boy in his adventure.

As a creation of a Godcomplex fanfic writer, you are (Y/N) for he has no soul. Only words and actions can be made by him.

His thoughts belong to you.

You're an important piece of this Touhou Universe, the items you send could benefit or destroy Gensokyo.

Please take good care of my child..... My beloved audience.....

.............

.............

Now playing ending song.......

This fanfic is definitely going to be trippy....