Chapter 11 : I Wanna Walk With Somebody

Date : 7th March 20XX - Evening

Location : The Forest of Magic - Near the home of a certain planet destroying yokai

Cooler POV

............

............

??? : " Honestly Cooler-kun your too kind hearted *sniff*. T-The fact you went out of your way to hangout with a dumb umbrella like me *sob~* You're an absolute s-sweetheart you know that *sob~*."

Cooler : " Oh it was nothing Kogasa-chan, I saw you were looking quite lonesome in the Human Village the other day. So decided to spend sometime with you, I mean you're a wonderful person yourself to be with."

Cooler : " And please don't cry, a beautiful woman like you shouldn't be feeling down in the dumps. My mother always told me if a girl cries, always try your best to make them feel better again."

Kogasa : " Y-You really mean those words Cooler-kun? W-Wow I never thought I would receive such a compliment from someone, let alone a gentleman like you

Kogasa : " Y-You really mean those words Cooler-kun? W-Wow I never thought I would receive such a compliment from someone, let alone a gentleman like you."

Cooler : " Well people should call you beautiful more often, I can't believe so many people would ignore a kind girl like you. They're certainly missing out on your company."

Kogasa : " (day dreaming~) Hehehehe he called me beautiful~ My oh my what a great emotion flowing into my heart, Hehehehe I can't believe he actually called me beautiful hehehehe~"

Cooler : " Hehehehe you're making a funny face Kogasa-chan, the residents of Gensokyo have a lot of charming expressions indeed~"

My goodness what a magnificent evening walk I'm experiencing, it's been a few days sinced I move into this paradise and already I'm enjoying all of it's contents. Never in my wildest dreams a world like this could exist.

Yet I must admit moving out of my mother's house wasn't easy to be honest. She was against the ides of permanently living far away from her, but thankfully Hecatia-nee managed to change her mind.

But now mother is giving me the silent treatment.... It only lasted for five minutes, Mother can be quite a handful indeed.

However I could tell Hecatia-nee wasn't too keen on me leaving, so holding up all of her personal feelings she decided to let me go. As soon as I left my childhood home.... Behind the door I could hear sobbing..... Loud tears being dropped on the ground.... Hecatia-nee was crying......

..............

I'm sorry I don't really want to think about it too much, so it's better to change the topic to a much brighter one.

So changing the uncomfortable mood, I've decided to take a lovely stroll through the forest to calm the mind and soul, however during my walk I've encountered an umbrella along the way.