Chapter 6 : A Mama's Boy Beyond The Stars

~blessings of music plays in the background~

Date : 20th February 20XX - Late Afternoon

Location : Human Village - Market

(Y/N) POV

...........

...........

??? : " Thank you for always buying dango from me (Y/N)-kun! It warms my heart knowing I have such a loyal customer like you."

(Y/N) : " No problem Sei-chan, honestly your dango is much tastier than anything else in the village. I'm suprised no else buys these delicious treats."

Seiran : " (suprise blush~) W-Wow really? Y-You really think it's delicious? Senpai always told me they were horrible to eat and normally people avoid buying anything from me, b-but you're actually enjoying them?"

Seiran : " Thank you so much for the p-praise! Your words are too kind (Y/N)-kun, I might as well make dango only f-for you~"

(Y/N) : " If you only make it for me, then perhaps I'll be sticking around you for a while. No one else can make them better than you Sei-chan."

*ARROW THROUGH THE HEART! THIS GIRL HAS BEEN LOVESTRUCK~!*

Seiran : " (blush~) E-E-Eh!? You mean it! My g-goodness it feels as if my heart might e-explode from happiness, you truly are a wonderful person (Y/N)-kun..... You m-make me feel like I have purpose in life."

Well that's a weird way of saying it, but nevertheless I really appreciate your dango- Oh hey viewers what's up. It's been quite some time hasn't, well at least for me because time moves much faster here then in the real world. But never mind that I believe you got some questions for me.

Ok first off : How the hell did you become a stand user and why in the hell did you keep it a secret from us?

Well to answer that question let's just say when I was still a baby, my father was experimenting with a requiem arrow he got his hands on. How he obtained the arrow was questionable, but that's something else entirely.

So using his big brain he decided to merge the damn thing with my soul, obviously he wasn't planning on stabbing me with it. I was only a baby at the time...... then again that was his second option if it didn't work out.

Yeah that's how it went down, I literally have an overpowered arrow capable of creating stands to erase the world inside my body. Sucks too be me huh?

And the reason why I kept it a secret for a few chapters, I didn't really trust any of you to be honest. But after sending those items in time of need, well I decided to have a change of heart.