Never Roar Again

"Thank you again your majesty for taking me with you on a walk." Alexis says kindly as she is walking with Nala.

"You're welcome dear. I enjoy the company and it's good for your paw to get the exercise." Nala says as she smiles at Alexis.

"Yeah. Nearly healed too. Least I can walk on it again. Huh? Is that Janja and his hyenas?" Alexis asks as she notices Janja and his hyenas.

"Looks that way. Janja! What do you think you're doing in the Pride Lands?" Nala asks as she and Alexis go over.

"Nala is this the Pride Lands? I must have got turned around. I would never wanna go where I'm not welcome." Janja says as he laughs nervously.

"But Janja you just said..." Cheezi then gets cut off by Janja.

"Stuff it fur-brain!" Janja says angrily.

"The Outlands are that way." Alexis says as she gestures to the Outlands.

"Great. You. Yeah... So we keep hearin'." Janja says in annoyance.

"So go." Nala says sternly.

"Uh I think she means it Janja." Chungu says as he back away.

"Relax. She ain't so tough. Out here all alone. Outnumbered." Janja asks as he, Cheezi, and Chungu surround Nala before Alexis goes to beside her.

"No she isn't." Alexis says as she growls.

"You sure you want to do this Janja?" Nala asks.

"Oh I'm sure. The question is... Are you?" Janja asks as Alexis and Nala begin fighting with him and his hyenas.

"Okay Janja! We've got you... Mom, Alexis!" Kion says as he appears on a rock.

"Kion!" Alexis says as the hyenas get closer.

"No! Get away from my mom!" Kion says angrily as he then uses the roar to send Janja and his hyenas flying.

"Thank you Kion." Nala says as Kion comes over.

"Of course Mom!" Kion says as Fuli and the others arrive before Alexis sees the roar is heading back towards them.

"Uh Kion? Is your roar supposed to come back like that!?" Alexis asks as the group runs in attempt to get away only to get tumbling away from each other.

"Kion! Nala!" Fuli shouts as the groups over to Nala and Kion.

"You're not hurt are you?" Alexis asks.

"We're fine." Nala says.

"That was definitely something." Alexis says.

"It sure was. Is everyone okay?" Kion asks as everyone is saying they're okay before everyone stares at Ono.

"What? What are you all staring at? Oh strange. That looks like one of my feathers." Ono says as his crest feathers fall off.

"Should we say something?" Bunga asks.

"I wouldn't." Alexis asks.

"Maybe he won't notice." Beshte says.

"Notice what? Huh funny. Suddenly my head's kinda cold." Ono says as Kion looks at all the damage the roar did.

"Hevi kabisa. The Roar did all this?" Kion asks in shock.

*Timeskip*

"Alexis?" A voice asks as Alexis is laying under a tree revealing to be Kion.

"Hmm? Kion? How are you feeling? I'm sorry I wasn't around after what happened. I wanted some time to myself." Alexis says as she stands up.

"That's alright. I actually wanted to talk to you about what happened." Kion says as Alexis gives a curious look.

"What about it?" Alexis asks.

"I used the roar in anger. That's why it came back like that. I'm never supposed to do that. I'm so sorry about that. You came here to the Pridelands for a peaceful place to heal and rest. Seeing me do so much damage shouldn't have been part of that. So I want to know.. can you forgive me for that? I'm really sorry if I scared you in any way. I just hope I didn't hurt you worse than you already are." Kion says sadly.

"Kion I'm not mad." Alexis says as Kion gives a surprised look.

"But-" Kion then gets cut off by Alexis.

"Kion listen to me. I may not have known you long but I know that was a mistake. Everyone makes them." Alexis says kindly.

"I know but... Seeing my mom like that... Ever since I've been afraid to use the Roar. I could of really hurt someone or worse." Kion says sadly as Alexis gently places her paw on his.

"Kion the Roar is part of who you are. You can't just stop using it. I understand fear of consequences can influence you into being afraid of doing something or being who you are. More than you know. But take my word for it that should not stop you from using the Roar." Alexis says kindly.

"You sound like my mom did." Kion says as Alexis smiles.

"Good. Maybe it will help what we're saying to stick then. Besides Kion I trust you. I'm not afraid of you. I go by what I see and yes it did scare me but I was afraid of what was happening not of you. You've helped me and I trust you very much. I just hope you are the same way with me." Alexis says as Kion looks at her curiously.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Kion asks.

"Uh.. Well-" Alexis then gets cut off by a voice.

"Kion! Kion! It's Makuu!" The voice shouts revealing to be Ono.

"Makuu? What's he done this... Uh Ono? What's on your head?" Kion asks as he and Alexis see Ono wearing flowers on his head.

"It's a Bunga original. I'll explain it to you on the way. Follow me!" Ono says.

"Alexis are you coming? You seemed pretty determined lately to come along." Kion says as Alexis lays down.

"Loved to but I think I'm gonna sit this one out. I won't be much use with my paw like this. I can fight but not well. So I'm gonna take your advice this time and rest." Alexis says as Kion smiles and nods.

"Let's go Ono." Kion says as Alexis watches him leave.

"You're definitely something Kion.. Looks like being in the Pridelands wouldn't be as bad as I first thought." Alexis says as she smiles and lays her head down.