Battle for the Pride Lands PT 1

"The Pride Lands will never end while the Lion Guard is here. Just like this tiny tree we'll keep growing stronger. Scar will never defeat us!" Kion says as the group is walking before he goes over to a tree.

"We'll never give up." Fuli says.

"We'll stand strong together." Alexis says.

"We'll fight for what's right."Beshte says.

"We'll defend the Circle of Life!" Ono shouts.

"Yeah! What you guys said!" Bunga shouts happily.

"Lion Guard!" A voice shouts revealing to Anga as she comes over.

"Anga? What's going on?" Kion asks.

"One of the bird patrols spotted Scar's army. Near Mapango Cliffs." Anga says.

"Then that's where we're going. Till the Pride Lands' end..." Kion shouts as he begins to leave.

"Lion Guard defend!" The group shouts in union as they follow Kion.

*Timeskip*

"Well done Kion. Lion Guard." A voice says revealing to be Simba and Rafiki as they come over.

"Hello your Majesty, Rafiki." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Thanks Dad." Kion says.

"Yes, yes! Kion and the Lion Guard are growing up. And Kion's Roar is more powerful than ever." Rafiki says.

"Yes. That's true." Simba says as Kion looks at him curiously.

"Dad? What is it?" Kion asks

"You and the Guard have proven you can defend the Pride Lands. But it hasn't stopped Scar's army. We need a change in strategy. I say we take the fight with Scar into the Outlands." Simba says as the others give surprised expressions.

"'Bout time if you ask me." Bunga says.

"It is time. Time to defeat Scar and his followers. Once and for all." Simba says.

"Dad even if we defeat Scar's army we don't know how to defeat Scar himself." Kion says as he gives an unsure expression.

"Without his followers Scar will be powerless and we can have peace in the Pride Lands once again." Simba says.

"We can help too Your Majesty. My hyenas know the Outlands better than anyone." Jasiri says as Alexis nods.

"Thank you Jasiri." Simba says.

"Well... I guess if everyone who respects the Circle of Life helps us..." Kion says.

"Yes! Yes! Everyone can help!" Rafiki says happily.

"Right. Lion Guard we need everyone who's willing to fight." Kion says as he looks at the others.

"I'll get the crocs and antelopes." Fuli says.

"I'll talk to the elephants and rhinos." Beshte says.

"Anga and I will assemble the birds." Ono says.

"I'll go with Jasiri to get her clan on board which I'm sure won't be hard." Alexis says as Jasiri looks at her.

"And I'll get the galagos." Bunga says as everyone leaves.

*Timeskip*

"Hold it right there hyenas!" Kion shouts as the group arrives outside the lair where Janja, Cheezi, and Chungu are.

"Janja The Lion Guard!" Chungu says in alarm.

"Yeah I see 'em, furbrain. But they can't stop us from gettin' into their Lair. Come on!" Janja shouts as he and his hyenas take off running.