A virgin boy with a prostitute

Just like any young kid he was curious about his and women's bodies. How his body is going to behave and how it feels to touch women and everything.
James decides to do it today finally. He is 18 now and doesn't have a girlfriend and he can't even manage because of his parent's pressure. His parents used to be very religious and restrictive to have a girlfriend and then sex with her is going to be extremely rare for him.
He decides, this is the time. He was knowing that just 5 km from his house there's a lane where some girls stand to sell their body. He decides to go there.
He wants to know about his and women's bodies. He dresses well and takes some money from his piggy bank and takes a skarf to hide his face.
He enters the lane. Maybe all the girls were knowing that he is young and virgin. They start to pull him. "Come here my fresh meat, I will give you full pleasure." , Other girl come in front of him and show her breasts "See, I will give you full pleasure and will not even take money from you, I just want your fresh body."
James got scared and ran away from there, he was feeling extremely cold, because of fear. His hands were cold and palms were sweating.
Serena notices him. She checks him out from top to bottom and bites her lower lip "Shh...ahh..what a boy, I want him for night, if I get him for tonight then I will just fuck him for whole night." She goes close to him.
"New here" Serena asks.
"Yeah... I'm new" James stammers and reply her.
"These horny women don't know how to treat fresh and new meat, come with me, I will give you nice pleasure, you don't get scared, no-one will do anything to you when I am here."
Serena grabs his collar.
"Ok " James reply and gulps saliva in his throat.
Serena pulls him to her room from the front of everyone. All other girls and women watch her, some girls come and try to touch him.
"Hey, he is mine now, if you dared to touch him then I will cut your hands in pieces and will feed to street dogs"
Serena takes him inside the room.
"Don't worry, you relax and be careless. Here, I am the boss and no-one can dare to touch you or say anything to you."
She takes him inside the room and closes the door. Unhooking her top she tells him "Take off your clothes" James again got shocked by coldness in her voice. "Ahh..mm" he stammers again.
"Oh, sorry. Is it your first time, doing sex?" James nodes his head in shame.
Serena takes him closer to her and looks in his eyes, "No need to be ashamed, it's my pleasure that I am going to experience a virgin and I should say thanks to you for protecting your body for me from the evil people around." Serena kisses him hard and bites his lower lips.
Being a complete virgin James wasn't knowing how to kiss, he just stands there. Serena smiles and says "Do you believe in me" James nodes again.
Serena slowly takes his T-shirts off and checks out his chest, she moves her hand from his neck, through chest and to his lower belly, James starts to breath heavily. Serena finds it funny and laughs and push him on the bed.
She kisses him all over his body.

Moves her fingers on his shoulders, around his nipples and his chest, James shudders with Serena's slow and sensual touch, he was cold and lips were shivering

Moves her fingers on his shoulders, around his nipples and his chest, James shudders with Serena's slow and sensual touch, he was cold and lips were shivering. Serena notices it, "If you have gone to any other woman then she would have laughed at you." Serena stands in front of her and takes her top off. "But you are lucky that you are with me, I understand virgin boys and" Serena moves closer to his ear "know how to please them." With her erotic voice James breaths out slowly, now he is feeling safe with Serena and he is no more feeling nervous with her. Serena bites his ears and slowly from his neck she moves down to his chest, where she bites his chest and nipples, sucks his nipples and looks at James, with a smile and in moaning voice he replies "Yeahsss". Serena feels happy then moves down to his belly button, kisses on it to him her love and then moves towards his jeans and unhooks it and looks at James. She sees that James is now comfortable and he is also expecting her to take it off, she pulls it down and sees that James is having a great bonner,

 She sees that James is now comfortable and he is also expecting her to take it off, she pulls it down and sees that James is having a great bonner,

Serena rubs it and runs her tongue over it and grabs the elastic band of the underwear and pulls it down with a smile. James gets extremely shocked with her skills and the way she is teasing him, as Serena pulls his underwear down, with extreme pressure and with hard erection James dick comes out and bangs on Serena's face. Both laughs at this moment. James gets up and kisses Serena's on lips. Serena wonders, what happened to that shy guy who was nervously sitting here seconds before. They both kiss each other for the complete five minutes. They stop kissing, James looks into Serena's eyes, she again pushes him on the bed, she was eager to taste his dick. She takes his dick in her mouth and starts to give him blowjob while looking at James to observe his expression. James starts to moan with Serena's touch, Serena licks every inch of James dick and sucks his balls, in hurry Serena pulls down her panty, she is now too eager to take James dick, she moves towards the drawer and takes a condom, she is breathing now rapidly, with her shaking hands she tears the packet and wear that condom on James dick and takes it inside her throbbing, wet pussy, the moment she takes in, she finally breathes out and feels normal. James pulls Serena closer and kisses her hard, Serena brings his hands closer to her breasts and James grabs them hard, Serena moans as she feels James strong hands, she was now riding James furiously and wildly and kissing around his shoulder like a hungry wild lioness, because of all these wild behaviour James got extremely aroused and he accidentally came. James got scared, he looks at Serena in fear, but she didn't get angry at him, in fact she got happy and with the same energy she starts to kiss James while keeping his dick inside, she starts to rub her clit on his pubic bone, Serena was already in too much eagerness to cum and with a bite on James left shoulder, Serena finally cums.
She opens her eyes and finds James worriedly looking at her bite on his shoulders and Serena smiles at him with her untidy hairs. She falls on his body to catch some breath.
**After few moments**
The other women got curious about why Serena and the young boy haven't come out yet, they all gathered and started to discuss it. A few of them come upstairs and start to knock at the door,"Serena,are you there? Open the door." While Serena and James are in 69 position and pleasing each other.