Caught my cheating boyfriend

I was alone in the shopping market, buying usual stuff some clothes, vegetables and checking out the shops, doing window shopping.
On the way, I saw some beautiful dresses and decided to check some.
Some beautiful flowery designs on sun dresses and some beautiful colourful tops. Ahh..these clothes are beautiful but my budget, oh..no I can't buy these dresses today but I am sure I will buy them next month. Oh..we middle class people..we need to think about every penny before spending. Sometimes I think.. thank god..god doesn't ask us to pay for the air which we breath... 😆. Still, I thought about trying one top... you know just to upload some photos of it on my Instagram account. Minimum, then at least I can feel the touch of it and then observe it in photos. I took some dresses and tops from the stand and moved towards the changing room.

The changing room area was behind the main store and there were total four cubicles and with small doors to lock to give you a little privacy. I entered one room, it was full of mirrors, all three walls were covered with morrors and small LED lights to give you perfect lights for photos and check yourself in the dresses.

I took my top off and hanged it and took one top to wear but I saw my reflection in the mirror, the lights and glasses on all the walls were making my body really sexy. I thought about taking some photos and send it to my boyfriend and some photos on my secret social media accounts without revealing my face. I keep the top on one side and pull the bra down and take some really sexy photos. I open the door a little and check outside if there are anyone, but changing room area was completely quite and looks like no-one was or is going to be here.

I locked the door and take my bra off and put it in my mouth and take a pic. I felt some wetness and my pussy was really throbbing. I check that photo and I got sirprised because I didn't assume that my nipples have got so erect. I look down and it was real. I thought about taking some complete naked photos. I took off my pants and hanged it on the door. In my front mirror my backside was clearly visible. I pull my underwear above and make sexy pose and face. I send it to my boyfriend, in this photo my boobs, my curves, sexy thick thighs and wet spots between my thighs and my round soft ass everything was visible. I checked, I was getting some likes and message requests on my accounts where I uploaded my pics. Comments were really sexy and hot. Unknowingly, my hand moved towards my pussy and I was rubbing it. I pull my pantie down, I was breathing heavily, it was my first time I was naked in a public area.

I take the camera out, now I am naked in both the mirrors. I made myself comfortable and with a smile I took my photo. ***Thaadd..*** someone colided on my changing room door and I gasped. I grabbed my clothes instantly to cover myself.

"Sorry.. sorry" A girl said and seems like someone pulled her in the changing room instantly which was next to me.

I put on my bra and panty again and took a peak outside but it was empty and no-one was there. Suddenly, I felt that there are two people next to my room and it looks like they are one girl and a boy. Girl was breathing heavily against the wall. Her breathing sound I can here in my room, they were moving rapidly in their room. "Ahhh...." That girl made a sound and I heard a long smooching sound. "Suck my both nipples, babe" again the long smooching sound with that girl's same satisfying moaning. I understood that they are doing sex together. I remembered my boyfriend, he is shy but it was always my fantasy to get naked and have sex in the public. She is so lucky to have a boyfriend like that.
I noticed that my panty was more drenched in my juices now. I took it down to avoid more uncomfortableness. Suddenly, *thaad* I heard a voice like somebody pushed against the wall of my cubicle. Then that girl again moaned but it was more pleasurable than previous one but that boy stop it. They were kissing now and then I heard some kind of clapping noises. I understood it, oh my God he is fucking her now, wow. Thinking that only I started to caress my pussy again. He kept fucking her in that position and because of the excitement of getting fucked in the public with those few strokes and deep kissing she came really hard. I heard her last trembling voices of her moaning. "Oh honey, that was so go..." Her voice again got interrupted but this time it feels like she was sucking something. Oh, I started to rub my pussy faster and in few minutes her guy came in her mouth and me next to their cubicle. I came to my senses and then I heard her guy's moan during his climax. I know this guy I think, I know this man.
They both started to get dressed. I got anxious. There was a fear in my every moment. They both came out and started to walk towards the main store, I just peeked out from my cubicle and he was ........ my boyfriend.
He fucked a girl just next to me and even I mastirbated to it, I enjoyed it?
I got uncomfortable, I wasn't knowing how to react and I closed the door of my cubicle.