|15|

Helloo! 3K views on The wanted replacement, i love ya all so much. Thank you very much 🙏💗 enjoy reading ✨✨

...

It was early in the morning, Meera woke and started packing her stuff. Today was her Paghfera rasam. Sidhart also woke up soon and puller her towards himself, he made her sit on his lap and started kissing her neck.

"Are you really gonna go for 2-3 days?" Sidhart asked gloomily

"Ofcourse, dhwani was eating my head last night about how she missed me and stuff...."

She kept blabbering and he kept staring at her, he was gonna miss her so much and he was gonna miss her nonstop 'bak bak'

He snuggled on her neck and she was blushing by now.

"Now leave me, i wanna pack baba!"
"I'll do it for you, na baba!"
"ompho <3"

She smiled and stayed in that position. Soon she turned towards him. She started kissing him and he just smiled against her lips.

"What's the problem? You'll stay with me the whole time, you'll only leave at night then?"
"Ahh...."

Someone knocked at the door, they quickly regained there natural positions and Sid said come in with an angry face.

"Bhaisahab uth jaiye."
"Uthe hi hai, aapki bhabhi subah subah kaam karne lagi, toh socha Mrs ki kuch help karde."
"Zyaada bade bol na boliye, help toh kuch ki nahi bas kaam aur badhwa diya."
"Kaam kya badhwaya humne?"
"Kaam bhale na badhwaya ho, but der toh ho gyi na apke chakkar mai."
"Aaj teesra din hai shaadi ka aur jhagde abhi se shuru."
"Arey choriye, bhabhi, aaj toh plan execute karna hai."
"Ha bhai, arey Vivaan tumhari cousins kab aaygi?"
"Aaj aaygi shayd se."

(Yuvraj: Brother wake up.
Sidhart: I'm up, your sister in law started working early in the morning so i thought I'd help.
Meera: Don't say such things, you didn't help me at all instead made me late.
Vivaan: it's the third day of your marriage, and your fights already started.
Aditya: Leave this bhabhi, today we have to execute the plan.
Meera: oh yes, Vivaan when will your cousins come?
Vivaan: they'll probably come today.)

"Bhabhz, Raj waps chala gya..." Aditya told Meera

(Bhabhz, Raj had gone back.)

"Ohh, yeah! Akku was telling me that Raj and She are also getting engaged soon. Cutos!!"

This is it for today, on a writers block, plus wrote a new story, Mafia's Nemesis so check that out.
Sorry for the short update will upload one more chapter soon.

Love Daphne 💗