|18|

5.2K views 🤭🤭🤭 Love y'all thank you so much...

...

As he started kissing her neck she felt RED and HOT, blush was creeping up to her cheeks.

She held his collar and said,

"Let me punish you for what you did..." Meera said

"The silent treatment and The I hate you was not enough?"

He asked her playfully and she glared at him.

"Fine, do whatever you want... I am all yours."

She smiled at his words and got up, she made him get up too. She started sucking his sweet spot...

His fingers were in her tangled hair.

She was continuously caressing his back. She started kissing him, this time there was no fighting for dominance

She already won, and explored each and every corner of his mouth.

He tasted like strawberries
He kept smiling against her lips
He had held the nape of her neck now and she had her fingers in his hair.

"How are you feeling baby?" She asked

"Idk, i just cant describe it in words. Oh no wait, i know. I'm feeling like I'm in heaven baby..."

He said and towered over her.

"Is this over, is my punishment over?"

He said towering over her and kissing her neck.

"Nope, not now..."

She did wanna say it in a normal tone but it came out as a moan, ofcourse with the pleasure he's giving her...

"Your body is saying otherwise."

He said after feeling the wetness on her genitalia

He started going down with his kisses and as he reached her genitalia he stopped.

"Now it's your turn, pleasure me? Or in your language punish me."

"I mean, I'd really let go of the punishment thing if you go on."

"Mhm, nope, this is the revenge for the silent treatment and what did you say, You hate me? Go on show your hate."

"Aah!!"

She moaned frustratedly, her mind had gotten some plans.

They are both hell bent on making the other beg for them...

Meera wrapped her fingers around his hair and started kissing him.

Soon her hands were in his boxers, she had started caressing his dick.

She went down kissing him all over his body, and stopping at his dick. She started sucking it.

He was too pleasured and that's when she stopped, his face had a frustrated grin.

"Why don't you go on, baby?"
"Meeru..."
"Not gonna work love..."

He groaned in his cute, sweet honey voice. He knew her intentions of making him beg, his were the same.

He pushed her onto the bed, she was laying on her back now. He towered her again, he started sucking her boobs and massaging it, trying to give both of them equal attention.

Meera was continuously moaning. She was too pleasured now and had cummed twice by now, even after knowing her state, Sid didn't stop. Giving her more pleasure.

He then grabbed her hair, sweetly and fucked her mouth mindlessly

The both of them were enjoying it so much that by now they had forgotten their intentions.

He bent down and kissed her, then he kissed her forehead.

Perhaps asking if she wants to take it to the other level.

"Are you sure, Meri jaan?" He asked
(My life, it's consider to show love so you could say it's My love but direct translation is My life)

"I am, baby!"

She said giving him a reasuring smile and he smiled at his cutie wife.

First he wanted to pleasure her a little more so he started of with licking her pussy and as she cummed twice.

He started fucking her mindlessly with his 3 fingers and she was continuously moaning his name.

"Ah, Sidhart"

Her moans were so seductive he thought to himself.

Then he looked at her for one last time, to see if she's sure. He doesn't want her to regret anything between them

He slid a condom around his dick and then he placed his dick at the entrance of her vagina

"If you feel like anything is wrong or if you feel excess pain just tell me, tell me to either stop or wait or do whatever YOU want."

"I will, don't worry,baby."

He started thrusting deep into her and all they were doing was moaning. He couldn't stop himself from praising her beautiful body,

He kept praising her and she kept moaning. She had cummed around 8 times and he had also cummed around three times.

After they were both extremely tired they layed down next to each other.

He took her in a deep hug, her face on his chest. He said...

"I love you, i love you so much. And trust me I'm all yours, and i hope you're ready to be mine." He said

"I am, and i love you too."

After they completed their words, Sidhart locked his lips with hers...

....

This it for today, this was y'all's Thank you gift for 5+K views and 300 votes.

Anyways i hope y'all enjoyed reading

Also I'll update the next part when either we complete 6K views or 350 votes or 150 comments, so y'all better decide which one you all want to complete 💗

Love Daphne 🫶🏻✨