6

A few weeks later, they're getting ready to go to the sauna together on their first free day since three weeks ago. Namjoon had already planned everything out, the boys getting ready in the morning to go to the sauna and waterpark right after, since it was a busy day and they were likely to get maximum privacy.

Jeongguk goes to knock on Yoongi's door, about to wake up the elder. "Hyung, are you coming? Did you forget? We need to be ready in an hour, so you should start packing!" he hammers on Yoongi's door just to piss him off slightly, but mostly wake him up faster. Yoongi's voice comes through the door, strained a little and very... husky. "I'm busy, Kook! Go ahead without m-me!" Jeongguk doesn't miss that little stutter at the end. And suddenly it hits him and he goes off to fetch Seokjin. Two minutes later, everyone is at Yoongi's door, Jimin with a towel wrapped around himself and Hoseok with toothpaste on his lips, wiping it off quickly. "We talked about this, Yoongi! Let us help you. We're your pack!" Seokjin says sternly through Yoongi's locked door. He felt a little sorry for using the pack-card, but it was the truth. If Yoongi had this strong sense of pride and having to protect them all, who was he if he wasn't going to use this to his advantage in arguments?

Yoongi's whimpers and a weak voice could be heard. "I'm sorry..."

Everyone looked around in each others faces, Taehyung not giving up: "Hyung, you'll feel much better! Calmer! Instantly!" he advertises, and it would be funny if not for the fact that everyone knew Yoongi was struggling. "We want you to mate us, hyung!" Namjoon tries. They haven't gone off suppressants yet, they still had to talk to their doctor about it, but Namjoon could feel himself get affected by the image of Yoongi in his rut, all alone in his room, with nobody helping him through it. It was tugging at his heartstrings, and sadly but truthfully, at his balls. He felt dirty and a little ashamed, but Yoongi was hot. His voice, his face, he was their alpha, and what a great alpha he was. It was only natural for Namjoon to feel like that. Now, the pity overweighted though.

They heard shuffling on the other side, everyone bustling about calmlessly and waiting for some sign. They heard the door unlock, and slowly Yoongi pulled it open, and there he was. Cheeks tinted pink, lips swollen and eyes downcast, wrapped in what looked like three blankets, looking like an overheated burrito. The sweat on his face was collecting and his stance seemed unsteady.

He finally accepted their help. "Can you get me water?" Yoongi croaks a little, looking down at himself. Taehyung trips over himself trying to get to the kitchen as quickly as possible to "get the poor man some water! Outta my way!", throwing a coat hanger that was slightly in his way to the ground more forcefully than was needed. "Well, someone seems eager." Seokjin smiles and leads them all back into Yoongi's room, and once they're all inside, Yoongi sitting down on his own bed again, it hits them. The unbelievably strong smell of alpha pheromones.

It smells like Yoongi, like his scented candles and his random bathsalts. It smells like Yoongi after dance practice and Yoongi when cuddling with him. It smells like home to them, but also like, well, sex. The arousal hangs heavily in the air, and Hoseok turns on the light but leaves the blinds down. Taehyung is back with three bottles of water and a protein bar, laying it all down on Yoongi's bedside table, when everyone notices there's lube there, opened. Yoongi turns redder and looks down onto the ground.

"This was a bad idea..." he murmurs to himself, clutching the blankets tighter to his body, his shoulders shaking a little.

"Yoongi, no." Seokjin cuts off. He's glad he's older than Yoongi, being free to say what he wants outright and Yoongi still being respectful as ever. He wasn't like the alpha stereotypes at all. "It's not healthy for an alpha to go without mating for so long, especially after your depression. It'd help your overall feeling if you would just find an outlet, and mate. The doctors think so too, the managers also, but they think you're some kind of alpha player having affairs left and right, just because you're an idol. We know you though, you don't have anyone to mate right now and it's not good for your health. Someone from the pack would be safest and you know it. Plus, we're really attractive and all willing to help you, Yoongi. Please let us take care of you for once." He finishes off, sitting down beside Yoongi on his bed and turning to him. He hopes Yoongi gets his message.