7

Once Seokjin got some more water and fed Yoongi a little, not allowing anyone to pounce on him because he needed a break, everyone seemed to have calmed down a little.

That was, until Jeongguk asked Seokjin if he was done and wether they could finally have their turn. Yoongi blushed while Seokjin slapped Jeongguk's shoulder. "He's not a toy you can have turns with! Remember who we're doing this for, I understand that you really enjoy yourself right now, as do I, but like, think who this is about." he chides Jeongguk, who has the decency to bow his head before his hyung and his alpha.

Yoongi is taken aback a little, but still very much enjoying being the center of attention, even if it overwhelms him a little.

So when Jeongguk pipes up again with "I'm sorry hyungs, it's about Yoongi hyung. Now can I please go up on my promise?" he asks Seokjin. "What promise?" Yoongi deadpans.

"The one I made about half an hour ago where I said I'd like for you to be sandwiched between me and Jimin hyung." Jeongguk says directly.

Yoongi's mouth drops and he sputters something incoherent, Hoseok interrupting them with, "Well, please use enough foreplay! You need to finger him before that.", which makes Yoongi blush again – honestly, he thinks there's as much blood going to his cheeks as there is going to his dick today.

"Yeah don't worry, Jimin hyung's fingers are perfect for it, they're so short." Jeongguk teases, making Jimin beat him on the back of his head and get the lube. Yoongi just watches Jimin and when the younger sits down on Yoongi's bed, the rapper spreads his legs a little for him, which makes Jimin coo lightly at him.

"Don't worry, hyung. You can trust me. Just tell me when you're hurting, I'll stop immediately." Jimin says while sitting up and leaning on his feet while positioning himself between Yoongi's legs. He puts some lube on his right hand and waits for it to warm up a little, slowly stroking Yoongi's thigh with the other hand. Jeongguk sits down beside Yoongi and starts kissing him around his neck, then biting, and then leaving marks all over his neck and chest, making Yoongi's eyes flutter shut.

Yoongi wills himself to relax, he's done that, he's fingered himself before, he knows how it feels, yet... When he feels Jimin's fingers spreading his ass cheeks apart, he starts to shake a little, unsure with himself.

Then he starts hearing Hobi and Joonie whispering to themselves about how pretty he looks, about how he looks better than any porn fantasy they'd ever had, and he feels reassured again. God, it was so stupid how he relied on their constant approval, but they were his pack, they were his... mates.

He relaxes again, concentrating on breathing steadily and he's so hard again. But no one's touching his dick. Jimin's index finger is slowly teasing around his rim, not going in though, just smearing the lube around. Yoongi whines a little and Jimin gets more lube. Yoongi's still wet with Tae's slick though.

Then finally, when Jeongguk is sucking a particularly big hickie on his neck, Jimin's finger finally enters him. Minimally, but at least something. Yoongi whines, Jimin pulling his finger out and in again. He repeats it some, going deeper each time, but noticing there is only minimal resistance. Either Yoongi has fingered himself today or he's done this really often and just knows how to make himself relax. Either way, it's a really arousing picture. Jimin's boner is evident, but Seokjin's words about who this is for earlier are loud in his head. He concentrates on opening Yoongi up properly, adding fingers and more lube, seemingly excessive amounts of lube. Yoongi meanwhile is groaning and clutching at the sheets again as Jimin is hitting his prostate dead-on, not daring to touch his dick as Jeongguk, ever the nipple-fetishist, now moves on to suck and bite on Yoongi's nipples.

Yoongi feels himself getting close yet again, but that's what ruts do. You don't really last longer, you just have a shorter refraction period. He closes his eyes as they start getting damp again. Slowly, it's getting to be too much for him. "Jimin-ah, please..." he mutters. Jimin smirks at Jeongguk and tells him, "alright, I'm three and a half fingers in. I think our alpha's ready. How do you want him?"