Chapter 6-70

Chapter 61

In Zhang Tuan's mind, Mei Shuang, his goddess, must be a woman who is as gentle as her singing and has a personality like a lark. This is the first time he has had close contact with the goddess, and he is very excited.

But since entering the door, the goddess has been furious, making head Zhang tremble with fear.

At this moment, everyone who was frightened fell silent.

Leng Mei bravely went over to appease her mother: "Mom, let's talk about what's going on, what's wrong?"

Mei Shuang pointed at Chen Gang, and then at Head Zhang: "Siyu's mother is obviously a great martyr, but look These stupid, ignorant, blind idiots maliciously speculate on her, implying that she is a deserter, they are despicable, shameless, shameless!" Looking around, there happened to be a small red flag on the bookshelf, she took it down, held it

up Then, he asked Chen Gang: "Do you know what color the red flag is? Do you know where the enemy will pay attention first when looking down from a high altitude when they are about to drop bombs? There is a red flag, because it represents the army, armed Power, you have never thought about why Mao Sumei wears a red scarf when she goes out?"

Siyu's mother had a very beautiful red scarf, and when she was in the field hospital, she had fair skin and was beautiful, so when she wore the red scarf Scarves, everyone who passes by should say that they look good.

Yes, it is exactly the same color as the red flag.

And when the air bombing ended, she landed in the middle of the shell fire, and she was out of shape. From a red scarf, Feng Hui recognized that it was Si Yu's mother, and guessed that she might be afraid of the shell fire and hid. Time to be bombed.

The flames of war are raging, and people are devastated. People have no ability or energy to explore too much.

Since Feng Hui said that she was bombed when she ran out to hide from the guns, then the file will not record her as a martyr.

Chen Jiaxiang returned to the battlefield and continued to kill the enemy. Chen Gang picked up Siyu, who was waiting to be fed, and handed her to Feng Hui. Yu Fenghui's words, because she and Mao Sumei were sisters-in-law, Chen Gang also believed it.

Of course, after the victory, in order to prevent the children from laughing at Siyu, everyone chose not to talk about it.

However, a brave female soldier who dared to run out of the house and go to the base area in her teens, how could she be afraid of a small air raid, and why she would not wear the red scarf that she usually dared to go out.

No one has ever investigated her heart, no one has thought about it, what was she thinking at that time?

Mei Shuang said angrily: "She ran out wearing a red scarf to attract the attention of the enemy planes, and for the sake of the entire field hospital. She saved all of your lives!

" After leaving the field hospital, many newborn children and their mothers.

As for Chen Gang and Feng Hui, one is stupid and the other is selfish. With despicable hearts, they judge the martyrs. They themselves are selfish, dark, and narrow-minded, but they make the martyrs loyal to their bones, buried for many years, and no one cares about them.

Mei Shuang didn't bother to break up with the honest Chen Gang, she just asked: "Where's your bitter, selfish wife, let her get out, I have to slap her twice to relieve my anger.

" It's a legendary mission.

The younger brother steals things, the younger sister is an enemy spy, and her husband is dragged down by her, so he retires from illness early.