Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

At the same time, North City.

Director Ma of the Thought Committee was sitting on the sofa at Xuan Ang's house, looking at Xuan Ang, talking eloquently: "Your mother is a war writer, your father is a martyr, and you are a child from a revolutionary family. After leaving the country, my thoughts are slowly slipping, and I am about to fall into the trap of capitalism, you have to stand up and criticize her, you are not harming her, but saving her!" Xuan Ang also

sat , with his hands clenched tightly, without any expression on his face.

This is a 12-year-old boy with fair skin and a pure face, with slender and slender fingers, because he looks so innocent and innocent.

Officer Ma looked at him with a pair of old-fashioned, deep eyes, and said: "Considering that you are a young man with consciousness and thoughtfulness, I will not let the young generals mention you. When your sister comes back, I will hold a criticism meeting. Come there by yourself."

The boy blinked his eyes quickly, and asked for a long time, "What if I don't go?"

"Your sister has been deceived by capitalism and is a capital. If you don't go, then we will think , You were also confused by your sister, so sorry, kid, I will find the young generals to interrogate you now." Officer Ma said.

Xuan Ang was obviously scared, and hurriedly said: "No, no, I will attend the criticism meeting."

Officer Ma nodded in satisfaction, but then said: "But if your sister refuses to admit her mistakes, she still begs you to correct her mistakes. Confession, help her, will you be confused by her, will you soften your heart?"

Seeing Xuan Ang hesitated, he said: "Our victory is hard-won, and our beliefs cannot be tarnished by capital. But the blood of the revolutionaries, grand, at critical moments, you have to distinguish between the enemy and us, otherwise, I will have misjudged you."

Xuan Ang stood up, raised his fist with difficulty and said: "My sister has betrayed the country and the people, but she doesn't know it herself. I criticize her to make her go astray. My soft heart is to harm her.

" The officer nodded heavily: "You are worthy of being the descendant of Hu Yin and Chen Jiaxiang, and your consciousness is very high!"

Although Xuan Ang was standing, his whole body was trembling and stuttering, he said: "Uncle Ma, as long as I criticize my sister, If she admits her mistake, the Ministry of Thought will forgive her and let her go on stage and dance again, right?"

It was a pair of clear big eyes filled with tears, reflecting innocence.

Officer Ma saw his own reflection in his eyes, which looked like a ghost under the light, which made him dare not look directly at him.

From the child's eyes, he saw his despicableness, and he was even a little ashamed.

But after thinking about it, as long as the person who gave the highest instructions appreciates him, he will transfer Director Ye and let him be the director of the North City Ideological Committee, and the guilt in his heart will disappear.

He twitched his lips, straightened his glasses, tried to put on a righteous look, and said, "Of course!" "

In order to save my sister, I will bravely stand up and testify against her." Xuan Ang said.

Officer Ma patted Xuan Ang on the shoulder, opened the door, and said back, "You are such a good boy, let us work together to save your sister from the abyss of crime!