🗡️ 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍

Starting in June of 2023, we will be hosting casual book club readings of a novel the selected author chooses. All authors are chosen by random wheel spins (hosted in our discord server), and participation includes reading, easy-going discussion, and general feedback of the stories. Since tags can be messy, we work on an honours system and keep most of our commentary limited to the discord server, especially for stories selected that don't have a copy on Wattpad.

In the event that an author is selected with no Wattpad works, we all pitch in to ensure everyone can support a published author.

If you would like to be considered for the book of the month, you can join our discord, and you will automatically be included in the list of available choices. Again, our selection is based on a random wheel generator (previously selected authors will be removed from the wheel until all other authors have been featured at least once). If you are selected and don't have a project, you can always nominate another member to be the featured author for the month.

Here at the Kill Your Characters Support Group, we aim to be supportive, not stressful. Reading shouldn't feel like a Herculean task, and feedback shouldn't feel forced.

Keep reading to find out what we're reading this month, and what we've already read!

Book of the Month जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें