🗡️ 𝕬𝖚𝖌𝖚𝖘𝖙 - 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖆𝖘' 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓

🕸️About Christine

🕸️About Christine

Slightly eccentric, she is obsessed with dark tales and biographies. Christine (known as Nyhterides on Wattpad) spends whatever sliver of free time she has writing about horror and heartache and reading about other people's lives. Originally from Canada, she now lives in Greece where she prays to the creator of the AC for saving her from the wicked heatwaves. She's an ESL teacher with an NBA fan husband and a son who likes ghosts and monsters even more than she does. Her favourite colour is pink, her favourite book is Drawing Blood by Poppy Z Brite and her favourite chocolates are Turtles (which they do not have in Greece so she has to beg her sister every year to bring 7 boxes...always 7). She's been published a few times (in two anthologies by Kingston Uni Press, a poetry book by a small house in Greece, and a handful more). One day she'd like to see one of her stories become a movie and the characters played solely by people she knows (how cool would that be!!). 

🕸️ Heaven

🕸️ Heaven

God isn't dead but according to stripper Sina, He should be.

When a gay friend is severely beaten by members of the church, Sina's hatred for God and the homophobic church-goers grows. 

 After years of exile and drowning in alcohol and blood, Father Caleb Hill returns to civilization. His arrival in Heaven brings a prejudiced congregation back into Saint Agatha's church after the passing of their previous priest.A chance encounter finds the pair fiercely drawn to each other.

 Captivated by Father Caleb, Sina will do anything to win his affection—even risk his own life. Fearing his hateful congregation, Cal suppresses the way he feels, until the day he almost loses Sina. Both men carry secrets they're keeping from the town and each other, ones they have been hiding from the world for nearly a century. Secrets that could get them killed.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/321729586

Trigger Warnings:
Warning for: drug/alcohol use, swearing, prejudice/homophobia, blood, some violence and general dark themes.

To participate, simply head over to the book on Christine's profile and read away, or join us on discord at https://discord.gg/rpPpN2v8nU and hop into the Book of the Month channel to share you thoughts.