🗡️ 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖊 - 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕭𝖗𝖚𝖑𝖑'𝖘 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕷𝖎𝖊𝖘

🕸️ About Dani 

🕸️ About Dani 

Being a jack of all trades when it comes to genres, Dani's works have one thing in common: romance. They have always had an unstoppable, burning desire for penning otherworldly, sometimes-frightening tales often featuring queer characters.

 They have always had an unstoppable, burning desire for penning otherworldly, sometimes-frightening tales often featuring queer characters

🕸️ Prince of Lies 

The Prince of Lies must die. To rid the Shades of corruption, Temperance Sostian, a deadly assassin of the Knowing, must drive a dagger into the prince's black heart. The suffering of souls and countless lives depend on it. For Salvatore--the Prince of Lies--nothing could be more entertaining. At some point, the cat-and-mouse must end, because Temperance stands in the way of his rein over all. And 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 will keep him from his purpose. *** This is a villain romance. Heroes and good guys? They are taking a vacation (they do not exist here). This is a slow-burn, enemies-to-lovers romance that also features queer characters. CW: Descriptive violence, elements of horror (gore), some dark themes, strong language, and sexual content. Rated mature.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/342083938

To participate, simply head over to the book on Dani's profile and read away, or join us on discord at https://discord.gg/rpPpN2v8nU and hop into the Book of the Month channel to share you thoughts.