16 ~ Aishwarya Asks For The Seeds

1k votes fastttt!!!

Aishwarya POV

My heartbeats were racing rapidly. My fist tightened on my braid nervously rolling the strand of my hair around my finger. Each moment was feeling like an eternity when I was sitting before him giving him all access to my back.

My eyes fluttered nervously when I felt the shoulder of my slightly loose blouse lowering down. I did not move. I was feeling as if I had become a stone like I had frozen.

I could feel his gaze on my almost naked back and it was making me timid like I have never felt before.

My other hand was resting beside me on the bed and my gaze lowered to my lap staring at the beautiful embroidery of my lehnga.

After a few moments of utter silence which felt like a whole life, I felt his hand just a few centimetres metres away from touching my back.

He did not touch me but still, I could feel that he was close. Not just his hand but his eyes, his calm breath that was tickling my skin.

My lashes were blinking nervously and then I felt a wave of sensations running through my body and leaving goosebumps all over my back and face when I felt the tip of his finger teasingly touching my back as if tracing the line where the string of my blouse should be tied.

My back straightened a little immediately and I shut my eyes close tightly. My heart started pounding in my chest. I could feel my breath quickening and with the slight but noticeable movement, the touch of his finger was withdrawn.

A few moments passed and I opened my eyes still fluttering nervously though waiting for him to do the work.

I gulped nervously and closed my eyes when I felt him touching the ends of the strings and pulling them together to tie the knot. My hand moved to lift the shoulder of the blouse up to settle it perfectly and I could not help but a slight timid smile appeared on my face.

"Hukum,"

I called in a slow voice.

"Ji,"

He answered back in the same slow voice and I felt him tying the knot of my blouse.

"Hume kuch kehna tha aapse,"

"I wanted to tell you something,"

I said in a slow voice and he replied back.

"Kahiye,"

"Tell me,"

My fingers were trembling insanely and I could feel the timidness travelling through every pore and inch of my body.

I tried to focus on my breath to calm myself down as I had to ask him about the seeds before it gets too late.

I still was feeling sick when his fingers were accidentally touching my back and it was not getting any better.

He withdrew his fingers back and I could feel that he was done tying the knot of my string. My heartbeats were still racing and suddenly I felt his soft and warm lips touching against the place just below my nape and the strongest shiver I had ever felt ran through my body making me immediately turn a little to look at him.

He smiled a little and looked back into my eyes.

Why was he trying to kiss me everywhere?

My eyes softened in the next few moments and I just stared blankly in his eyes. Once again I could feel drowning deep into his eyes. The darkness was still there in the tent but still I could look at him.