61 ~ Aishwarya Asks Ranvijay

Make it 15K family soon ♥️

Ranvijay POV

"Please, I beg you to touch me, kiss me, suck me and do anything with me. But, please do something,"

She said, and I felt a wave of shiver and joy travelling into me. I cupped her cheek and made her look into my eyes.

"Say that again,"

I asked, looking into her eyes, and she timidly lowered her gaze. Her cheeks felt warm, and a slight smile appeared on my face.

She blinked under the blanket of my gaze and said in a slow voice.

"Hume prem ho gaya hai aapse, hum reh nahi paa rahe aapke bina,"

"I love you, and I am not able to live without you,"

I inhaled deeply and could not stop leaning into her lips and kissing her softly.

"I love you too,"

My lips whispered against her, and I felt the unbearable heat building between us. She pulled her lips back a little with a sudden attack.

She looked into my eyes, and I felt her hands cupping my neck with slightly shivering and trembling fingers, and her gaze flickered between my eyes and my lips.

She was turning me on so badly.

I saw her leaning closer to my lips and parting her lips to take mine between them slowly and nervously.

My lashes were forced closed with the feeling of sensual desire beneath her soft yet firm lips.

She sucked me softly and slowly for once, followed by another suck, stronger this time before another one with the pure dominance.

My hand moved up to her neck, and she gasped softly.

"Hukum,"

My head leaned backwards, and I felt her taking my lower lip between her teeth and gently biting it before leaving it with a pop. Playfully.

A wide smile appeared on my face, and I looked at her hungrily looking at me.

"Are you feeling wet?"

I questioned in a slow voice, and she nodded with her timid yet oozed-up eyes, parted mouth, and racing heartbeats.

"Do you want me to touch you?"

I asked, and she nodded again after taking a slow and calculative pause.

"Words,"

I reminded her, and she frustratingly sighed and held my wrist. Her bangles tickled as she took my hand from her neck to down her chest. She blinked as my fingers touched her bare skin and took it above her bosom. Her heartbeats were racing so wild.

I bit on my lower lip and pressed my hand against her. She blinked silently with the parted mouth and closed her eyes, giving in to the sensual feelings.

Her dupatta slipped off her shoulder, and I looked at her nipples poking through the fabric.

"May I see you?"

I asked slowly, and she nodded after a short pause.

"Yes,"

She muttered and blinked nervously.

I pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. She hid her face in my shoulder, and I looked at her back over her shoulder. She was shivering under my touch, and I could feel how insanely fast her heart was beating right now.