f o u r

After a month.

It's been a month since yn's parents left and they a coming today, they will come to Hwangs house and spend the night here because Mr and Mrs hwang insisted.

Currently Mr and Mrs hwang are doing breakfast and the kids are sleeping cuz today is weekend so no early waking up.

Mrs hwang:when will they arrive here?
Mr hwang:they said that they will be here by 10pm
Mrs hwang:oh okayyy

After an hour or two.

Yn woke up, and went to washroom to do her morning routine and wore some simple clothes, and went downstairs.
She saw Mrs hwang cooking in kitchen and hyunjin sitting on the table waiting for his breakfast to be cooked.

Yn:morning auntiieee.
Auntie: morning honey, I'm making pancakes for hyunjin, do you want some?or should I make anything else for you?
Yn:ah no no, pancakes are ok.
She said with a smiled and started to help her auntie with cooking.
Auntie: ynie can you put this on table?
Yn:suree.
She took the plates and went to put it on the table where hyunjin was sitting and began to eat.
After breakfast she went to her room and started scrolling through her phone.

Time skip to afternoon

Yn was sitting in her room when suddenly hyunjin's mother came and said
Mrs hwang:honey there is an emergency so we have to go, take care okay,?
Yn:okay sure but where-
Before you could complete your sentence she left.
Yn:strange.
She said and decided to watch a movie on tv so she left her room and went to living room and started playing a horror movie, after the movie was finished she again went to her room and decided to read her favourite Novel"shatter me"
As she was reading, she remembered that her parents will come today so she decided to call them that when will they arrive as it was almost 10 and hyunjin's parents left by 9.

She called her father, and no answer, she tried again but still nothing, she then tried her mother's number but she also wasn't picking up
Yn: what's the matter? Why aren't they picking up!?
Maybe they are still on plane.
The suddenly hyunjin came to her room and started dragging her to the car
Hyunjin:c'mon we have to go
Yn:but where??
He didn't answered and they both drove off.

Yn:would you like to tell me where are we going??? Mom and dad are gonna come soon and there is no one in the house.
He still didn't answered.

Yn:aishh, atleast just let me call them.
She said and tried her father's phone and still no answer, she tried her mother's number and the same, no answer,
Yn:why aren't they picking up the calls?
Hyunjin:they won't pick up
You looked at him and he stopped the car looked at you with sad eyes.
You looked towards your.side through the mirror and found yourself out of a hospital.
Yn:what?!
She said and quickly went out of the car and ran into the hospital.
Tears started flowing from her eyes.
She reached In the room ans opened the door to see her parents lying lifeless on hospital beds and hyunjin's parents crying.
Mrs hwang quickly hugged you at the moment she said you.
You were in complete shock that your parents left you.
You started crying hard and hugged her.
You broke the hug and went to your lifeless parents.
Yn: please, mom dad, don't leave me , come back
She said while crying hard.
Mrs hwang:yn control yourself.
Yn:how can I control myself when my parents are lying daed Infront of my eyes?!!!!
She said being angry and crying at the same time and they both understood her situation, while hyunjin was standing in a corner, feeling ssad about her situation.

Hyunjin (mind):I wish I could hug you and comfort you in my embrace.

Next day after funeral

The funeral was done and stray kids also attended it, after that ,they came into hyunjin's house to meet yn
Yn was sitting in her room crying.

Chan opened the door and said.
Chan:yn?
Yn looked up and saw chan standing there, she immediately stood up and hugged him crying more hard.

Yn:channie (sob) they-they left me (sob). They left me alone in this world (sob)
Chan:shhh you are not alone, you have me, you have the members, you have uncle auntie, you have.... hyunjin.
He comforted her and it somehow worked, she stopped crying and felt a little better.

After a week

It's been a week since that incident, yn is now okay but sometimes cry remembering her parents. And yeah she is still in Hwangs house.

Currently she is going downstairs because hyunjin's father called her.
Yn:uncle, you called me?
Uncle:uh yeah, come sit.
She sat Infront of him and he placed some papers on the table.
Yn:what is this?
Uncle:these are the papers of the shares which your father owned, I want you to sign it so they can be yours, he was my business partner ans best friend too. By signing these papers, everything which was your father's, will be yours,.... We both were the boss of the company but if you don't want, then it's okay, I will manage to be the boss, but please sign these papers and from now on you will live with us.

Yn:okay uncle I will sign these but about living there, I don't want to be a burden on you.
Aunt: honest you are not a burden on us.
Uncle:yes she's right, and this was the last wish of your father before he left.

Flashback:

The moment when hyunjin's mother came into yn's room and said that they had to leave due to an emergency, the emergency was basically yn's parents accident. They were heading from airport to house. When suddenly their car crashes and they got into a serious Accident, yn's mother died at the moment but her father was a bit conscious. A person called Mr hwang and said to reach xxx hospital.

At the hospital

Mr hwang: don't leave us please, c'mon you have a daughter, a company, don't leave like this dude, be strong.,
He said with tears flowing already.
Yn's dad: I-I am s-sorry I-I don't think I can s-survive..just t-take c-care of m-my d-daughter and p-please  n-never l-leave her s-side a-and t-tell her t-to b-be s-strong, t-this is my l-last w-wish...
With that, yn's father fainted and his soul left.
Mr hwang called the doctor and the doctor checked him and said
Doctor: I'm sorry for you loss sir 
With that they the doctor left and they called
hyunjin to bring yn to hospital to face the bitter reality..

End of flashback :

Tears started flowing from both yn's and Mr hwang's eyes.
Mr hwang: it was the last wish of your father and my best friend, so please, live with us, you can't live alone when you have us, what is the meaning of living alone when you have you uncle and aunt?
Mrs hwang:yes honey, please, we insist, love with us.
Yn nodded in her tears and hugged Mrs hwang.
Mrs hwang:okay now go and get ready, you will go with hyunjin to your house to take all your stuff here .
Yn:okay
Mrs hwang:that's my good girl (smiled)
Yn also smiled and left to change.

Yn's outfit:

Mrs hwang:wow my daughter looks prettyShe said with a smileYn:haha thank you auntiee

She said with a smile
Yn:haha thank you auntiee.
Mrs hwang:okay now go, hyunjin is waiting in the car.

Omooo
What will happen?