s e v e n eñd?

Warning:I'm not giving it out but be prepared!

Eventually, they made it out of the room and also succeeded in finding the ring of hyunjin's mother.

They came back this morning, and now they are having lunch.

Aunt:thank you so much kids for helping me finding this ring.

She said smiling to the kids.

Yn&hyunjin: you're welcome!

Uncle: by the way, you yeo are so smiley smiley, you two are talking like you did before, I'm noticing you two since you came back

Aunt:yeah I noticed that too.

Yn and hyunjin looked at each other and then looked at the elders

Yn:yeah you guys a right, we kind of sought out things and we are like before

She said smiling

Hyunjin: yeah, it was just a stupid misunderstanding which kept us apart from each other for so long.

Aunt: ohh really!!?? I'm so happyyyy!!

Uncle:good to hear that you two sought it out, but didn't you guys sought it out tooo early?

Hyunjin's father said with amusement clearly shown on his face.

Everyone chuckled at hyunjin's father's compliment including him as well.

Both yn and hyunjin we're heading to their rooms when hyunjin's mother called them.

Aunt: YN!! HYUNJIN!! COME DOWNSTAIRS!!!

Both yn and hyunjin turned back and went to the living room. His mother wa standing there ready to go somewhere while his father was putting something in car, which seemed like a bag.

Yn&hyunjin: what's up?

Aunt: actually we are going to daegu for 3 days due to some emergency work, so take care of each other ok?

They both nodded and bid their goodbyes, hyunjin's mitger left the home and yn closed the door behind.

She turned around to see hyunjin standing behind her, locking her between the door and him by putting his one hand on the door beside her head.

Hyunjin looked through the window to confirm that the elders left.....

After confirming, he looked at yn with a smirk.

Yn:what's with that smirk if yours?..

He leaned in and whispered seductively in her ear which send shivers through her spine.

Hyunjin:since we're alone, so wanna have fun baby?~

Yn: w-what do you m-mean?

Hyunjin:you know what I mean baby.

He smirked and attacked her lips, kissing her passionately

He picked her up and went to his room while still not breaking the kiss

He layed her on the bed and hovered above her, he started kissing her neck while sucking on a sweet spot which make her moan.
After sometime, he took off his shirt and looked at her asking permission, to which she nodded and he smirked while unbuttoning her shirt, he removed her shirt and shorts,she was left in her bra and panties, he removed her bra and started sucking on one nipple while massaging the other, later he switched and started sucking the other one while massaging the first one.
After being satisfied from her boobs, he removed her panties..
He inserted one finger and started pumping in and out.

Yn put a hand on her mouth to prevent her from moaning.

Hyunjin:let me her you baby.

He inserted another finger.

Hyunjin: scream my name

He inserted another third one

Not able to control, she removed her hand from her mouth and started moaning.

She was close and her breath startdf being unsteady. he noticed it and started to pump faster.

Hyunjin:are you close?~ come on my finger baby~

Soon she came and he pulled his fingers out, not so soon he inserted himself In her without any warning and started thrusting in her while she was a moaning mess,,, soon both were again close .

Hyunjin:fuck you fell so good!~

Soon you came on him and not after so long, he also came,

He pulled out and laid down beside you while you both breathing heavily.

Yn:that was-
Hyunjin: amazing
Yn chuckled
Yn:yes.

Hyunjin:I love you yn,
Yn:I love you too hyunie.

They both were still panting heavily. After calming down, they both cleaned and wore clothes and laid on the bed sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace......

~the end~

                          ᕙ⁠༼ₒ°☁️༽⁠ᕗ

Some things about my story.

How did I come up with the topic?
Well I was just randomly sitting and thought of a school life thingy, I basically started it from enemies to lovers,like they both hate each other from the very start,, but then I thought of a little plot of them being best friends before.

Did they end up together?
Yes obviously, I will never end my stories with a sad ending, cuz it makes me cry by just the thought of it.😐😃🐰

About smut-
Well this was my very first smut that I wrote so it may be cringe 😬,,,, I will do it better in my other story names MISSION.

Bubyeeee~
Well this is it, thank you for reading my story and appreciating it, I don't know if you are reading this it not cuz many people skip these kinds of things at the end of the story,
And I'm sorry to end it kinda simply, I mean without them being married of something else, but they are dating so it's ok right??
And in the description, I wrote (school series book#1)
This Doesn't means that this is continued or something, it's just a book number of the series, cuz I'm THINKING to write a seungmin story which is school life thingy soooo that's why I named is school life series😃😃😃

Ok
That's it.
The end of the story ENEMIES

                            |・。☁️|