Guide to the Citadel

GUIDE TO THE CITADEL OF THE NEW REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES

CITADEL – The city in the Philippines covered by a glass dome where Filipino citizens stay safely after an epidemic that affected the whole country.

TEAM AEGIS –  The Philippine government’s official group of first-aid assistants patrolling the whole Citadel. Aside from providing medical assistance, they ensure that none of the citizens in the glass dome was carrying the zombie virus.

AGILA SPECIAL OPS – The Philippine government’s official militia who were assigned outside the Citadel. Their main task is to assassinate the remaining zombies that roamed around the country outside the glass dome.

LAWIN SPECIAL OPS – Then Philippine government’s official militia who were assigned to make rounds inside the Citadel and protect its inhabitants.

IMMORTALITY PILL – A light green jelly-like capsule that gives temporary immunity to anyone who intakes it. Within 72 hours, the capsule can give a person immortality or inability to be killed by any kind of force or diseases. This does not extend a human’s life span though or disable the biological functions of their body like feeling hunger, sleepiness, or the necessity to breathe. This capsule could not heal diseases too but only speeds up the regeneration of cells that the body is lacking of.