19

THE staff of Latest magazine collected in front of the shut dressing room door. Cjay's guards were on standby on either sides of the door and along the hallway. Their faces were stoic and their bodies were frozen in a position that held up their long guns, but it was a lot of effort on their part to hold in their confused reactions from the sounds coming from the dressing room.

The sensual moaning slipped from Cjay. He was already stripped down to nothing but a pair of loose-legged swimming trunks while still cuffed to his seat. Just one touch from Natalia and he instantly jerked his head back, almost hanging over the top of the chair's backrest. With closed eyes, he  shook his head left and right every now and then. He would only pause from moaning when he had to swallow or sigh to catch his breath.

On the other hand, Natalia squeezed out more concealer from its bottle to the sponge makeup applicator she was using on Cjay. Then, she carefully bent over him, propping one foot at the edge of the seat, between Cjay's thighs, for balance. She resumed applying concealer on his skin by stroking the wet tip of the sponge on his left collar bone.

"Hngh!!!" Cjay gritted at the touch of the sponge and when Natalia slowly slipped it against his skin, he pulled his head back and released a throaty moan.

Cjay almost jumped out of his seat when Natalia smacked his arm. "Cut it out, will you?" she groaned.

"Ouch!" he spoke at the same time. "Why did you hit me? That will bruise!"

"Because you won't stop that dirty sexy moaning! Quit it, will you?"

He grinned playfully. "So you find my moaning sexy, huh?"

She widened her eyes at him. "No! I'm just describing your intention for moaning which is sexualizing this! You want to sound sexy to give everyone outside the wrong idea!"

"What? Of course, not!" He sounded defensive but he was smirking and chuckling uncontrollably.

She stood straight and crossed her arms. "And you really think I'll believe you?"

He sighed heavily and was forced to admit defeat. After all, he was the one cuffed in here. "I'm sorry for harassing you. I am just getting bored and you're not replying to any of the small talks I initiated earlier. So, I'm just playing with you."

"I can't concentrate if I'll entertain your small talks and little plays, okay?" Natalia returned to her earlier position. "Just stay still, Cjay, so that both of our sufferings from boredom and stress will be over," she demanded in a voice that hinted her controlled irritation.

"Ooh, bossy. Me likey," he teased and gently tugged his cuff on the left wrist. "Seems like I finally figured out your kink. Dom and sub, huh? I bet it turns you on, being in-charge with me. Seeing me cuffed, topless, and defenseless while under your . . . mercy, stroking me . . ." Natalia slowed down to a halt from her task to glare at him. Cjay immediately quipped. ". . . with your sponge."

She looked away and gravely continued what she was doing.

After four grueling hours of makeup session, Natalia showed her work to Miss Mae for a few corrections and touch-ups with the way she did Cjay's makeup. Then, they were all set for the photoshoot.

In all fairness, Cjay was very quick to work with. Natalia had no idea how the modeling industry works, so she could not tell if the photoshoot was done fast because Cjay was doing an excellent job or if the photographers were just hurrying their jobs. But from what she observed, Cjay had been very easily to work with. He knew how to pickup instructions and he moved faster than usual, making her appreciate his work ethic because she knew how hard it was a for a zombie to move faster than they could.