3.broken

After that it happened many times that now I'm used to it.Everytime I get into his car ,I will be getting off immediately after sometime.But still Im getting into it.Im ashamed of myself for doing it.

I woke a little bit late today and Ive seen a missed call from gemini but I didn't dare to call back.....I just ignored his call and went to shoot.But for my surprise gem was already at my shoot place and he is talking something to prim.I guess they've become close now...

When my makeup man called me they both looked at me so I just smiled at them and went inside the dressing room....After getting ready I was waiting for my shoot while practicing my lines with p'mark.As I'm practicing to him...gem came inside the room and sat beside me.I don't know how to respond to him....but I just looked at him and smiled at him.he then asked me when did I got back to home yesterday!? To which p'mark asked us if gemini didn't gave me lift...so to cover it up I told him I've got something urgent to do so I left from there...and I turned to gem and answered him-well,I think it's around 1'o' clock.he then asked why I didn't called him back in the morning and also when I got back to home, so I just told him that I didn't see it.he then said ok and told me and p'mark that he proposed to prim yesterday when they went back together...to which p'mark surprised.Then gem explained him about his crush on prim.well since we all are one gang he thought of saying it for them too I guess....then p'mark asked him about prim's reaction.so he told us that....prim was surprised when he told her and she told him that she is not sure about her feelings towards gem so atlast gem asked her if he could court her and she accepted it.so now they are in talking stage......gem was really happy while he was telling about her....and I on the other side trying to hold back my tears......it's when director called me for my shoot so I felt relieved as I could go away from here .

After my shoot,prim called me and I know what she is going to tell me so I just smiled at her and told her I know...she then told me that "I'm her bestfriend so she wanted to share everything with me".....I don't know what to do now I'm stuck between these two.Im feeling like I'm betraying both of them....After having a little talk with prim I tried to be cool and teased her about gem to which she blushed later when I was about to go to dressing room I heard p'mark and gem's convo it was something like this.....

Mark:- well,gemini are you sure about your feelings for prim....

Gem:- hmm....I'm damn sure...
Mark:- well,then what about fourth....don't you have feelings for him
Gem:- what....!???? Phi are you out of your mind or what....why the hell will I have feelings for fourth
Mark:- well....you seem to take care of him allot ...and also you both flirt allot in events
Gem:- phi...he is my best friend and he has only me after his parents died.so I take care of him out of pity...I guess.... And we flirt at events and it's just a fanservice but nothing else.....
Mark:- ohoo...
Gem:- Ive never had feelings for him and I will never have..too
Mark:- and what if fourth has feelings for you...
Gem:- then that would be end of our friendship

Fourth's pov:-

I don't think I can hear this anymore...so I just went out,took a taxi and got back to my home.it hurts like hell...damn...why did I like you gem....and what ? you are taking care of me out of pity..what the fuck!!!!?I don't wanna be here anymore....I hate when others pity me because of my parents but I never thought gem would be one of them...

When I got back home I locked the door and kept on crying.I holded my parents pic and cried even more.Its even more hurt today.....
I can't stop crying even for a second and slowly I slept while crying....

Gemini's pov:-

When I told p'mark that it would be end of my friend ship...he then told me that he wants to tell me something...but I've to keep it a secret..not even to fourth.so I just agreed to him.he then told me that he likes fourth.Im surprised when I heard it.he then told me that he wants let go off his feeling since he thought I like fourth so today when I told him about my feelings towards prim he was relieved and excited.so I smiled to p'mark and told him that I can help him...later for some time we teased each other with our crush names....and we went outside but fourth already went back home.i called him but he didn't lift my phone...so I thought may be he was tired and slept.Then p'mark came to me and told that from today onwards I don't have to worry about fourth...and no need to feel pity about him.Dont know why I didn't liked it when p'mark told me that but I just nodded as yes and smiled at him....