Chapter 10, date?

(Edmund's POV, one year later) (Peter: 19, Susan: 18, Ed and Y/n: 17, Lucy: 13)

I barge into Peter's room and flop next to him in his bed. 'What are you doing?' he asks laughing, i laid there with my head buried in the mattress and my arms wide. 'I need help.' i say. 'With what?' he asks. 'Love.' I say. 'Did something happen with Y/n?' he asks with a big smile, turning me over so I could see him. 'No, at least not for a very long time.' i say. 'Before the battle? Yes I know,' he says. 'No, later again. You know last year when we all had a very nice conversation about before the battle field?' I ask. 'Yes?' he says. 'That night.' i say. 'Did you and Y/n... you know?' He asks, a bit worried. 'No! Jezus, Peter. No, but we kissed again, even longer.' I say, 'That's it? You have been through that already!' he says, letting himself fall back dramatically on the bed. 'And we told each other about how we felt about each other.' I say, Peter now sits up again. 'And? What did you say?' Peter asks. 'She told me she liked me, I said I liked her.' i say. 'Why aren't you together then?' Peter asks. 'What if it doesn't work out!' i say. 'What if it did?!' Peter asks out loud. 'That's exactly what Y/n said.' i say. 'She said that, and you let her go? Oh you dumbass.' Peter says. 'I really am, aren't i?' I say, hearing how dumb I was for letting her walk off. 'Go talk to her.' Peter suggests. 'But what if she doesn't feel that way anymore?' I ask, 'Do you hear yourself right now?' Peter asks. 'Yeah, you're right, if i don't shout, i'll always miss.' I say while standing up. 'Thanks, but do you know where she might be?' I ask Peter. 'Probably in her office, working,' he says. 'Goodluck!' he shouts as I walk out. I start making my way towards her office, which isn't in the castle, but it is on castle grounds. It's located near the army's 'area' as we call it. I get on my horse Phillipe, 'To the army area please.' i say. We make it to the area, and I leave Phillipe behind and walk in the small building at the base camp. I turn a few corners and get to her office. I knock on the door, 'Come in!' I hear her voice say from behind the door. I walk in and see Oreius in the room. 'Oh, sorry, I can come back later.' I say already turning around. 'Nonsense, we're already done here.' She says to me, 'Thanks for your help Oreius, dismissed.' She says to him. Oreius walks out and I close the door behind him. 'What's up?' she asks. 'What was that about?' I asked her. 'Oh, he helps me with selecting Narnians who want to start a course on becoming a soldier. But that's not why you're here.' She says. 'No, that's not why I'm here.' I say, 'So why are you?' She asks. 'How do you feel about me?' I asked her. She looks at me, a bit taken away. 'I still like you.' I say, I look up to her and meet her eyes. 'I.. Me too.' She says. 'You do? So fuck it right? What if it does work out?' I asked her. 'Fuck it all.' She says with a smile. I smile at her and give her a small kiss on the forehead and then give her a hug. 'Are you done working?' I ask. 'Yeah, I'm.' She says. 'Are you here with Phillipe?' She asks. 'Yes..?' i say. "Great, then we can ride back together, I have John here with me.' She says. She grabs her coat and her keys, I grab her hand and walk out.