Chapter 13, i do

(Your pov, one year later)

We were getting ready for Edmund and my wedding. I'm nervous as fuck, so is Edmund, but he was in another room. I was getting ready in Lucy's room, since it was bigger than mine and Edmund was using our room, well, his room. I was getting ready together with my bridesmaids and bridesmen: Lucy, Mrs Beaver and Mr Tumnus. Edmund was with: Peter, Susan and Mr Fox. We were all getting ready hurriedly since i was late, so we started getting ready late. I was now done fixing my hair, it looked awesome. 'Lucy, can you zip up my dress, please?' I ask her. 'Yes, but can you help me with my hair, please, pretty please?' Lucy asks me while zipping up my dress. 'Sure, come sit in front of me.' I said, she did as I said and I started making two braids from the side and put them together in a braid in the back. 'Mrs Beaver, did you still want to wear a flower crown on your head?' Mr tumnus asked, 'Oh yes, but where did I put it?' She asks. 'Oh I laid it over there on the bureau, I almost stepped on it and I wanted to make sure I wouldn't.' Lucy says pointing at the table. 'And your hair is finished!' I say to Lucy, she stands up and looks in the mirror, 'It's beautiful Y/n!' she says. 'Oh, and it's also late! We have to go!' Lucy says looking at the clock, we were really late. I stand up, pick up my dress from the floor and we all start running through the castle, until we stop in front of a huge door. Mrs Beaver and Tumnus walk through, to go to the aisle. That's also the signal that I was ready, so when Mrs Beaver and Mr Tumnus stood in their places, the music could start. After two minutes, the doors opened and the Narnian music started to play. Lucy walked in first, in front of me. Then I started walking. I walked out and all looks were on me and my dress. It wasn't the biggest, puffiest dress. But I liked it that way, it was elegant. With flowers and plants stitched on the bottom and some made their way up. Just like they sit on my General blouse. I walked over the big aisle, I recognised a few people, from the village or the military. And some friends, but some people I had no idea, but it was the wedding of a King after all, there were gonna be a lot of people.' As I walked, and turned a small corner, I could now see Edmund. And of course the rest of the people who stood by the aisle, like Peter and Mrs Beaver, but they didn't matter now. I could only see Edmund. We locked eyes and smiles started to form on both of our faces, as well as small tears in our eyes. I now arrived at the aisle, walked up the small steps, and was now next to Edmund. We turned to each other, and I couldn't help but look at Susan, Peter and Mr Fox beside him. I could see Peter and Susan had tears in their eyes. Mr Beaver started our wedding, he was the officiant. 'We are all here today, to see the King and the General getting married. But above all, we are here to witness a great piece in their love story. We are here to see a magical thing happen between two people who have loved each other since they were kids. I have known them for quite a while, and I could see the love growing before my eyes. Even when they hadn't seen it yet, so did our other King and Queens, the family of Edmund, and Y/n.' Mr Beaver started, it was perfect. 'I think we were all surprised that King Edmund here is the first of the four to get married, to the General of all people. I actually hadn't even thought about seeing these two marry, but I couldn't be happier to see that they did. Y/n, do you take Edmund Pevensie to be your husband?' Mr Beaver asks me. 'I do.' I say as I put a ring around his finger. 'Edmund, do you take Y/n L/n to be your wife? Warning, she could be dangerous.' He asked, we all laughed at the comment. 'Absolutely I do.' He says as he places the same looking ring around my finger. It was silver with leaves engraved in it. Silver like his crown, leaves like my blouse and dress. 'Then you may kiss the bride.' Mr Beaver said, and we did. Everyone started cheering, and the people around us too, but also erupted in tears. Peter was the first to come to us. Crying really hard. 'I can't believe you're married. I'm so happy for you Ed, you have a wife that fits you perfectly, both so stubborn.' He says with a laugh, but still crying. He hugs us tightly. Then Susan came, tears rolling down her face. 'Your husband and wife, doesn't that sound unreal, but so wonderful.' She says as she hugs us. Then Lucy came, first going to her brother. 'Ed, you're married to the love of your life, isn't that bloody amazing! I can't believe my big brother is married.' She says as she tackles him into a hug. Then she walks to me, 'You already were a part of my family, but now also by law, isn't that amazing! I love you. I'm so happy you married my brother. I have never seen him happier than when he's with you.' She says as she starts crying even harder and hugging me tightly. I go make circles with my hand on her back, trying to calm her down. I could see Edmund doing the same to Peter, who hasn't stopped crying yet.