Sofia's Birthday

Winnie hugged the crying Lily, as she kept crying too.

She felt cold, five or six years of relationship could not warm Mark's heart.

At this time, Lily's grandmother made a video call and saw both mother and the daughter were crying, and asked quickly, "What's the matter?!"

Winnie cried and told the story.

Winnie's Mom was very angry over there: "Look, I told you before! In the past, when there was only Lily in the family, they would treat her like a princess no matter what! Now that little girl comes, they won't pamper Lily anymore!"

Lily on the side heard this, and thought of the first time she was beaten when she was so old, and her uncles, and grandparents didn't come to coax her.

For a while she cried even harder.

Winnie said irritably: "Mom, don't say it."

Lily's Grandma said: "Why can't I say it? It's like this! I'm really convinced that a child born in the direct line is no better than a child with a foreign surname." "

WInnie said: "Sofiea will also be surnamed Simmons."

Her mother shook her head again and again: "It's over, our little Lily will never be able to get ahead even more in the future! That wild girl Sofia is not easy at all, do you know that "

When she was in San Martin, she pushed her stepmother down the stairs to have a miscarriage. But it is okay since  her uncles are protecting her, but Sofia was the one who made a mistake, but they let the Layton family go bankrupt!" Winnie's mother crackled and said.

 Winnie frowned: "Didn't the stepmother abort and frame Sofia?"

 "Wait! I'll send you the breaking news video."

After a while, Winnie accepted it. Here comes a video.

In the video, a whistleblower whose voice has been changed claims to be Aillee's good friend, and also shows Aillee's condition that she suffered two miscarriages in the hospital and was critically ill.

There was also a short video of the bodyguards in black throwing the two old people of the Laytons and John out of their family villa, and a small video of Dave pressing John and hitting him hard against the wall.

Of course, in these small videos, the Simmons are all blurred out, but Sofia is not...

Winnie's mother continued: "Have you seen it? Two critical illness notifications, two hemorrhages! Which stepmother would not hate a child because of it?" , She was bleeding twice and was critically ill, who would make fun of his own life!" "

So say our Lily is arrogant, the real arrogant is that child! She is so scheming at a young age."

"She beat Lily today, but there was no one from the Simmons to coax Lily. What does that mean? It means that little girl is special on Mrs. Simmons's eyes! Maybe she can say bad things about our Lily and they would believe it !"

Winnie watched the video and felt so disgusted!

Such a child was actually picked up by the Simmons.

"It seems that we should be more careful about her in the future." Winnie said.

The conversation between the mother and daughter was not discrete at all, and Lily listened to everything.

"Sofia killed the younger brother in her stepmother's belly", "Sofia is very scheming", "Sofia is a bad girl"... these words are firmly remembered by Lily.

**

Aillee's 'explosive news' was very clever not to go to the big media, but spread it in the form of gossip vine.

In just one week, Sofia caused her stepmother to have a miscarriage and almost died, and the gossip that Sofia was was the cause of their downfall because of angering the Simmons was circulated in various places such as groups of ladies, famous ladies, and places of wealthy families, etc. over and over.

The eight sons of the family are all men, and no one would hang out with such a boring gossip group, and they didn't notice it for a while.

Until Sofia's birthday.

In order to justify Sofia's name and let everyone know that she is the daughter of their family, invitations to Sofia's birthday party were sent out early, and many people from the celebrity circle were invited.

On this day, Sofia's closet was full of princess dresses, including Lolita dresses, tutu skirts, cake dresses...from red, yellow, pink, tender green, there are all kinds of colors, as colorful as a rainbow.

"Sofia, choose one!" Mrs. Simmons kindly stroked her little head.

Looking at her shining eyes, the regret and pain in my heart were gradually made up for.

Sofia raised her eyes and asked, "Can anything be okay?"

Mrs. Simmons nodded, "Yes, they are all yours"

Sfiao hesitated for a moment, approached Mrs. Simmons, and kissed her lightly: "Thank you grandma!"

In the end, Sofia chose a pink and purple Lolita-style princess dress, and tied two little flower in her hair, and there were two pink bowknot hairpins on the little flower.

Then along the arc of the top of the head, a few small lace bow headbands were randomly scattered, and the cute little girl looks like elves falling from the fairy world, beautiful and cute!

Mrs. Simmons was stunned, and murmured: "Sofia is so pretty."

Sofia tilted her head and smiled, raised her hand and tapped Mrs. Simmons's nose with his tiny fingers, and boasted, "Grandma is also very cute!" The old lady couldn't help laughing.

The corners of Sofia's lips curved slightly.

Mom said, take good care of grandma and make grandma happy.

She is working hard!

Outside the bustling manor, there were two sneaky figures, they were Aillee and John.

Today, the Simmons compound is semi-open to the outside world, and the mansion is extremely lively, with melodious music playing slowly, bright lights shining on the lawn, people drinking and laughing.

Aillee watched the bustle inside, her eyes were full of jealousy.

No one knew how miserable she had been during this time. Her face was disfigured. John hated her and beat her from time to time.

The Laytons treated her like a cow and horse, and she served their family like a servant.

She is so miserable, why is Sofia so lucky!?

JOhn stretched his neck, frowned, and said, "We don't have an invitation letter, how can we get in?"

Aillee suppressed the jealousy in her eyes, and said softly, "Husband, as Sofia's parents, why can't we come in on her birthday?" How about going in? As long as you show your identity to the guard, you will definitely be able to go in, but..."

She looked at the shabby clothes on her body, feeling very uncomfortable...

She was also a famous lady before, what is she wearing now?

John asked anxiously: "But what?"

Aillee thought, "Let's go buy a dress first! As the in-laws of the Simmons, we can't be too shabby!"

JOhn was irritated: "Where is the money to buy clothes now! "

Aillee blinked, and said 'purely' and innocently: "I know there is a place where blood can be sold!"

... In the manor

Sofia was wearing a beautiful dress, but was holding a slightly worn-out little teddy in her arms, and was led downstairs by Benedict.

Behind her were Thomas, Dave  and Mark

No one saw that there was a soul standing behind these people.

Master Dan leaned on the railing of the stairs, looked at Sofia with pursed lips: "Well...fortunately, I've caught up." At this time, the lights turned on and focused on Sofia, Master Dan raised his eyebrows, raised his hand and snapped his fingers .

The halo of the light seemed to be dyed with a layer of fairy spirit, and the pink and purple skirt of Sofia actually lit up with little stars, like a starry sky, beautiful and gorgeous!

In addition, her body seemed to be shrouded in holy light, making her look like a mortal elf.

Everyone was amazed, what a beautiful dress, what a delicate little girl!

They all looked at Sofia adoringly.

This is the little daughter of the Simmons family...

Tsk, she is really favored, Benedict, the cold-faced president, is willing to bow his head and lead her by the hand, and only misses lifting her skirt.

On this occasion, she was holding a worn-out little toy. I heard that the rabbit was left to her by her mother—they thought she was good at pretending.

After Aillee's breaking news video, everyone's first reaction when they saw Sofia was naturally 'arrogance', 'scheming', and 'fake'. They were afraid that their children would suffer from dealing with her, so they told their children not to talk to Sofia. 

Of course, those who are afraid will be pleased, and there are a few noble ladies who are different, pushing their children to accompany Sofia.

Standing on the second floor, Liky looked at Sofia, who was held up like a star, her mouth was shut...

She pointed at Sofia's skirt, turned her head and said, "Mom, I want that dress too!"