Our Sisters were Stupid

In the mansion, Lily was so frightened that she stopped crying, hiccupped, and sobbed softly.

Mrs. Simmons became angry and said with a cold face: "Don't you love to cry? Keep crying! You can't stop crying if you don't fill this basin today!"

Lily was really scared, and she cried loudly again. Before she was crying to make trouble, so when she cried, she still kept parts of her energy.

This time is really crying.

The little girl was holding the washbasin and kept crying, and the teardrops fell into the basin like they were worthless.

Mrs. Simmons also has a stubborn temper, just watching her cry quietly.

When people are old, they also have a childish temper. You are stubborn and I am stubborn too. The old and the young are in a stalemate like this, and finally, Lily is tired of crying.

But she didn't dare to stop, she looked down and saw that such a big basin couldn't even hold half a cup of tears, and she cried even harder.

While crying, she choked up and said, "Grandma, I really can't cry anymore. I'm so thirsty...I want to drink water..."

Mama Elena couldn't help but want to laugh.

The Old Madam was both angry and feeling funny, and asked, "Are you still crying?"

Lily sniffed, shaking her head with red eyes.

Mrs. Simmons snorted and went back to the house.

Mama Elena hurried forward and said, "Miss, go back! Go back and drink a glass of water slowly."

Lily's eyes were red, no one had ever treated her like this.

In the past, when she cried, her mother would fulfill all her demands.

But now she gradually understands that crying is not always useful, at least crying in front of Grandma is useless.

LIly was taken to the first floor by Elena, and sat on the sofa drinking water while burping.

At this time, no one else came back, and her mother was also driven away. It seemed that she was the only one left in the huge house. Lily suddenly felt fearful, flustered, and confused.

Where did she experience such a thing, she just felt abandoned by the whole world...

At the most helpless moment, suddenly a small figure ran down from upstairs.

Sofia handed her a lollipop and said, "Sister, here you are."

When she woke up just now, she saw Lily crying in the garden holding a pot from the window.

Lily sniffed, turned her face away, and said, "I don't want your candy!"

Sofia immediately put the lollipop into his pocket, and said, "Okay, then I won't give it to you."

Lily: "..."

 Suofia asked curiously: "Sister, is your basin full of tears?"

Dissatisfied with the basin, she suddenly flattened her mouth and tears fell down again.

Sofia quickly ran to the side and stretched out the pot just now.

"Sister, come on! Cry a little more, it's still far from full!"

So Lily cried and said, "You... you should hold up better! Don't let my tears fall on the ground..."

The two little girls were sweating profusely from anxiety, seeing that the basin was just wet, shaking it, and finally saw some water stains, but Lilycouldn't cry anymore.

Sofia immediately picked up the water glass on the table: "Sister, you don't have any water in your eyes! You should drink water quickly, and you'll have it." Lily drink a glass of water and howled dryly, but no tears.

Sofia immediately made another drink: "Drink again."

In the end, Lily drank four glasses of water, and her stomach was almost bursting.

After working hard for a long time, my voice became hoarse, but the basin was still not full.

Sofia looked sympathetic: "What should I do? The basin is not full, will grandma not feed you..."

Lily: "Woo woo..."

Sofia's eyes lit up, and he immediately held up the basin.

Benedict came back with William and Walter and saw Lily crying and hiccupping in the living room, and Sofia holding a basin to help her hold her tears.

Sofia was still shouting: "Come on! Come on!"

Benedict frowned and asked, "What's going on?"

Sofia turned her head and quickly explained: "Uncle, grandma asked Sister to cry until the basin is full, don't stop, we're working hard!"

Benedict: "..."

Lily wanted to cry again after seeing Benedict, but she couldn't cry anymore.

She just felt so tired. It was the first time she felt so tired from crying, and she never wanted to cry again.

Lily asked pitifully: "Uncle, I won't cry anymore, can you tell grandma to change to a smaller pot."

Sofia shook her head violently: "The pot won't work, uncle, why don't you tell grandma to change it? A cup would be fine..."

Sofia shook the basin, thinking that a cup might not be enough to fill it, even a small basin would not work.

Sister usually cried so hard that she couldn't even cry a basin of tears.

Benedict: "..."

Walter's mathematics is relatively good, he put his hands in his pockets, and said speechlessly:

"A normal person's tears are only 5 milliliters when they cry once, and a washbasin is filled with about 10 liters of water, that is, With 10,000 milliliters, it takes 2,000 days to cry once a day. Not counting the amount of evaporation, you can't cry enough for five years in a row." 

Lily cried: "Then what should I do? I can't cry anymore!"

Sofia thought for a while: "Then you wake up tomorrow and cry again."

Crying for 5 years doesn't seem like a long time! quickly.

Sofia muttered comfortingly.

The corners of Benedict's lips were drawn into a line, and his eyes were unknowingly stained with a smile. For the first time, he felt that children were so innocent, which made people angry and funny.

"Go and play, Uncle will talk to grandma."

Sofia nodded quickly, took Liily's hand, and ran upstairs: "Go quickly."

She was afraid that Grandma would be mad it when she came out.

Both William and Walter were speechless, they just felt that Lily was stupid, and Sofia was also stupid.

Grandma told her to cry, did she really cry?

Such a stupid sister would be ashamed to be associated with, so don't tell others that she is their sister.

One of the two little boys carried a schoolbag and the other put his hands in his pockets and went back to the room coolly.

**

On the other side, Winnie was angry and embarrassed and came to her mother's house with her suitcase.

Her mother opened the door and saw her with big and small bags, she was surprised: "What are you doing here?"

Winnie pushed the door in, threw everything on the ground, and finally exploded.

She cried and shouted: "That damned old woman, she kicked me out!"

Her mother was taken aback, and then said angrily, "Why did she kick you out?"

Winnie: "What else could it be, she said i couldn't teach children well."

She said what happened just now.

The old woman was so angry after hearing this, she put her hand on her hips and cursed: "Who is she, oh, she can't be your mother, but she can be a grandmother!?" Get lost, how much this hurts the child! What on earth does she want to do!" 

"The relationship of modern marriage is no longer the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law in feudal society! Mother-in-law must know how to set boundaries with her son and daughter-in-law! How can your mother-in-law meddle in her son's and daughter-in-law's housework like this?" 

The mother and daughter scolded each other severely.

It was as if the Simmons family owed them...