Prologue

Ignore my grammatical mistakes
________

Ignore my grammatical mistakes ________

I still see you in every sunset~

It's been two years, and I'm always here where it all ends, but one thing never ends, my love for him. This will never be over.

That same day, at sunset, I lost my Pat.

I still see you at every sunset pat. I miss you, Pat.

Pran came to the same place where the accident occurred...which changed his life...and made him a lifeless person.
It was the same sunset, he looked down,
Two years ago where Pat fell off that mountain.
He dropped to the ground in tears.

"I-i miss you, Pat, why, why you left me alone? I need you Pat "Pran wept as he buried his face in his hand. Chimon was standing behind him.

During those two years, Chimon was the only person with him during his bad times.
Pran comes here on this day, Where he lost everything
He sat by his side.

"You can't go back, It's no use coming to this place every year... There's life after this Pran."

Pran laughed sadly "I can't picture my life with anyone Mon."

"At least try to do something else. How long are you going to be like this..."Said Chimon but Pran was still silent

"OK, let's do one thing why don't we go to a village for your upcoming photography project there is a piece of information about your real mom being there in that village" Chimon said making Pran confused

Pran: "What does that mean?" But my parents left me in an orphan I thought they died"

"They are still alive.What about finding your real parents? The least you can do is distract yourself from your sadness," said Chimon, making Pran laugh.

"I will never distract from Pat, but let's give it a try let go to this village for our next photoshoot and finding about my real parents," Pran said making Chimon nod his head happily

Chimon: "Let's go now, it's getting dark"

"I'll be back in a few minutes," said Pran, Wave shook his head and went away.

"Don't worry Pat, I'll come here as the village is just next to this place...take care of you I love you"Said Pran looking  at the sky.

He took one last look back and left

______________________