Chapter-1

Ignore my grammatical mistakes.

___________________________________________ "Yes! You've hit the ball well," they all shouted, and the two took the run

"Yes! You've hit the ball well," they all shouted, and the two took the run.

"Come on, go for the second one. Come on, run." Pran shouted towards his soon-to-be mother-in-law and his father-in-law, both of whom took two rounds.

Others stood outside cheering for them, and the whole ground was shouting and cheering for the Pran team. Pran's friends are cheering for Pran's team, while Pat's team is fielding

Since everyone was playing cricket in the park, it was a joyful day. It was a resort in a mountain park. They arrived for a vacation.

When the ball comes, Pat's father strikes it, sending the ball skyward as Pat tries to grab it. Pran began to panic.

"Pat, be careful!" Pran yelled.

Everyone started to shout for Pat to be careful, but Pat's only aim was to catch the ball.
Vee Pat's brother runs towards Pat.
Pat didn't listen; he caught the ball, but he was already at the edge of the mountain, which caused him to slip.
Pat rolled down the mountain and caught the edge of the tree branch.

Pat's hand was about to slip from the tree branch when Vee quickly went down and caught it.

Pran tried to go down, but Chimon and Fourth held him back.

"P'Vee, hold on to him!" Pran shouted while crying. Pat looked at Pran one last time, and Pat smiled softly at him.
"I love you, Pran," Pat mumbled. Pran shook his head, trying to reach Pat.
Gemini was about to go and help, but it was too late.
Vee's hand loosens his grip around Pat, and he falls from the mountain.

"PAT" Pran woke up from his nightmare. He looked around and saw everyone looking at him weirdly.
He realised he was on the train going towards the village for a photo shoot and quickly apologised.

Chimon woke up after Pran's shout.

"Hey, Pran, "Are you okay?" Chimon asked Pran, who nodded his head.

"Nightmare?" Chimon asked, and Pran nodded.

Chimon sighed "It's okay; everything will be alright."

Pran wiped his tears and looked outside the window.

It's been two years since Pran had this nightmare after losing his pat. But still, he's trying to be happy with the memories Pat left behind.
Pran shook his head. He took his camera to distract himself from any thoughts.

Soon they reached Chiang Khan village.
Station, Pran and Chimon walked out of the station.
Pran phone started to ring. He looked at the caller ID.

Chimon: "Who is calling?"

"Fourth," Pran said, picking up the call, but he kept the phone away from his ears as he knew Fourth would shout on the phone.

"P'PRAN, did you guys reach Chiang Khan?" Fourth shouted from the other line, and Chimon chuckled while shaking his head.

"Yes, we reached, "Pran said while chuckling.

"You guys left me and Gemini here, "Fourth said with a pout.

"We will go together some other time; your exams are coming, so concentrate on your studies," Pran said, making a fourth sigh.

Fourth: "Ok phi"

Gemini took the phone from Fourth.

Gemini: "Hello phi, How it feels to be in a new environment"

"We didn't even step out of the railway station," Chimon said, making Gemini laugh.

Gemini: "I'm just curious."

"We will come back with so many photos for you guys to see, "Pran said, making Gemini and Fourth shout a yes.

Fourth: "Don't forget to buy some gifts for us."

"How can we forget the most important things?" "Pran said, making them laugh.

Gem and Fourth: "Enjoy the vacation, Phi; we'll call you later. Bye."

Pran&Chimon: "Bye"

Pran hangs up the phone.
"This is the area we're going to stay," Chimon said, showing the picture.
Pran nodded his head.

They soon reached the place where Chimon paid for the taxi.

Pran took his camera and took some pictures.

"This place looks like a family," Pran said, looking around the area where many kids are playing.
It was a small area with so many homes connected.

"Indeed, these kinds of relationships with neighbours are rare to see in Bangkok," said Chimon, while Pran nodded his head in agreement.

Pran: "Where are we staying?"

"Wait, let me call the house owner," Chimon said, about to call the owner.

"Hey, you are Pran and Chimon, right?" The person asked, they both nodded, and then the person's phone rang.

"Oh, it's me, the house owner, I'm Somchai." Mr.Somchai introduced himself showing the caller ID of Chimon.

"I already arranged everything for you guys, if you have any issues, you can inform me, "Somchai said and walked ahead, telling them to follow him.

They reached the apartment, which was small and built with wood.
They both looked around.

"We will stay here, "Chimon said. Pran nodded his head.
Pran opened the window of the apartment; he could see the whole area from here.

"This atmosphere is nice"Pran said with a little smile, making Chimon smile.

"I guess coming here is not a bad idea," Chimon thought to himself. He paid the rent for one month.

"Kids, if you need anything, you can ask me, "Somchai said, and they went from there.

"Did he just call us kids?" Chimon asked while pointing at both of them.

"Maybe he thought of you as an elementary kid based on your height," Pran said, chuckling while lying on the bed.

Chimon: "You brat, I'm older than you."

Pran: "Just 11 months."

"Still, I'm older than you, "Chimon said. Pran shook his head and covered himself with the blanket.

Chimon: "I'll go and buy something for us to eat."

Pran hummed in response, and Chimon went from there.

He opened his phone and looked at his wallpaper.

"Pat, we both reached safely, "Pran said to Pat's photo with a smile.

He closed the phone and looked outside. He could now see the opposite house window, which was opened. His eyes started to get drowsy, and soon he slept holding the phone near his chest.
______

"Did you sleep well?" Chimon asked while arranging the food on the table.

Pran nodded, sitting on his bed with half-closed eyes.

"Fresh up and come your favourite food is ready, "Chimon said. Pran nodded his head with a smile.

After freshening up, he came and sat in front of Chimon, and they both started to eat.

Chimon: "So, what are we going to do first?"

"Don't know, let's first settle ourselves here, and we can just use my techniques." Pran said, making Chimon roll his eyes.

"You and your go-with-the-flow technique." Chimon mumbled while shaking his head, but he knew that in this type of situation, this was the only way to do.

After finishing their dinner, they both sat on the bed, talking with each other.
After an hour, the room was completely silent. Pran looked at the other bed only to find Chimon sleeping. He went towards him and covered him with the blanket.
He is not sleepy, so he went towards the window and sat near it.
The cold breeze hit his face.
He looked up at the sky and saw one star, which is near another star. Both stars are shining brightly today.
Pran smiled while looking at those two stars.

"Seems like you miss me, Pat?" Pran asked in a teasing way.

>>Flashback 

"Look at those two shining stars. If you ever miss me, look at those stars. You will feel my presence through our stars," Pat said, back hugging Pran.

Pran: "Cheesy, why will I miss you when you're holding me like this?"

Pat: "What if one day I'm far away from your reach?"

"Hey, I know you are an idiot, but that doesn't mean you should talk like an idiot. Never say something like that,"Pran said, pushing Pat away and sulking.

"Aww, my baby is angry, huh?" Pat asked while coming in front, only to get avoided by Pran, who was turning his face away from Pat.

"Ok, ok, I will never say like that... I said, in the sense of business meeting stuff, that if I'm in some other country for business purposes at that time, you will miss me, so I thought to come up with this idea. "How is it?" Pat asked with a grin when he saw Pran smiling slightly.

"But never dare to say those words again."Pran warned Pat, showing his finger.
Pat chuckled and held his finger, spinning Pran around and hugging him from behind.

"I promise, I'll always be with you, "Pat said while back hugging Pran, who giggled when Pat's breath hit his neck.

>>Flashback end 

Pran wiped his tears. "I miss you too, Pat."

_______________

See you in the next chapter❤️💚