Chapter-8

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

Previous chapter

Pran: "When did the bike come here?"

"I've got my sources; now put this on, "Ohm said, handing Pran his helmet, who put it on and sat behind him.

"Hold onto me, "Ohm said. Pran hesitated, so Ohm started the bike, suddenly making Pran flinch. He grabbed Ohm's shoulder with a little yelp.

Pran hit Ohm's shoulder. "Idiot, that scared me."

Ohm laughed while taking Pran's hand, circling his hands around his waist. Ohm tapped his hand with a smile.

"Now that it's all set, let's go, Ohm shouted, making Pran chuckle.

______________________________________

NO ONE POV

Pran is looking out the window. The sky was tar-black, and large clouds were forming. He heard a tapping on the window, and then it became a pitter-patter. People ran for cover outside, and umbrellas were opened as the clouds spat out their beads of water. Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier.

Pran smiled while looking outside the window, and then his eyes landed on Ohm, who was playing in the rain with his friends and some kids from the neighborhood

They all fell in the mud while rolling in them. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the weather.

I quickly stood up and picked up my umbrella

"Where are you going?"Chimon asked

"To enjoy the rain, "Pran said and Chimon nodded his head "I'm coming with you, "Chimon said excitedly he picked up his umbrella and went down to see Ohm and his friends playing in the rain.

Chimon looked at Pran. "So, this is the reason, huh?" Chimon asked with a smirk

"What?"Pran asked with a glare.

"Nothing," Chimon said with a smirk.

"I thought you hate rainy seasons," Chimon said, making Pran smile

"Pat loves to play in the rain," Pran said, avoiding chimon eye contact. Ohm saw Pran and chimon he went toward them

"Why are you guys standing under the umbrella? Come one, enjoy it. "Ohm said pran shook his head

"I don't want to catch a cold," Pran said, moving backward.

"Let's not think about the after-effects. If you don't enjoy it, then you may regret it later, " Ohm said while picking up Pran and Chimon's umbrella, making Pran Yelp.

Ohm grabbed Pran's hand while dragging him towards the kids. Perth came towards chimon, who was shielding himself with his hands

Chimon looked at Perth, who was looking at him with a smirk

"What?" Chimon asked Perth, hugged him out of nowhere, making his eyes wide, but he got startled when they both fell on the nearby mud

"Wtf!"Chimon shouted while looking at himself he was fully covered in mud they all laughed he turned towards Perth Who was laughing chimon smirked while picking up the mud and throwing it on Perth's face who stopped laughing as some went inside his mouth now it's Chimon turn to laugh.

Only happiness filled the environment Pran was laughing while playing with the kids and Ohm rolling in the mud chimon looked at Pran with a smile tears ran down his eyes which was unnoticed by everyone because of the rain except Perth.

Perth: "You okay?"

"I'm more than okay. Today, I'm the happiest person in the world after 2years I'm seeing Pran's genuine smile," Chimon said, making Perth smile.