The Girl Who Lived

{A solemn melody plays as an owl is sitting on a street sign reading "Privet Drive". The owl flies off into the tree line by a lamppost, as a silhouette of an older man with a long beard wearing wizard robes appears. He walks past a cat that is sitting on the curb.}

"What are you doing there, Professor?"

"I don't know, Mr. Lupin. This has not happened yet."

{The wizard then takes a weird device and raises it in the air. He opens it, the lights from the lamps being summoned into the device, causing part of the street to grow dark.}

The Marauders and Prewett twins awe at the device. "I want one!" Everyone shouts. "No!" Ron smirks taking the Deluminator out of his pocket. "Sorry, boys. It's mine."

Fabian and Gideon nod in approval. "You are our nephew." Molly groans while Ginny chuckles, waiting for their reaction to Fred and George.

{The cat then meows at the white haired wizard, drawing his attention to it.}

"I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall."

{The cat then shift into the silhouette of a woman with a pointed hat, Professor McGonagall comes into view.}

"Minnie!" The Marauders cheer, Professor McGonagall glaring at them. "I have told you boys not to call me that."

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?"

"What rumors?"

"I'm afraid so, Professor. The good and the bad."

Rose looks sad all of a sudden, much to the confusion of everyone but her friends, Leo drawing her closer.

"And the girl?"

"Hagrid is bringing her."

"Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

"I trust Hagrid with my life." Hagrid smiles gratefully at Rose, while the Slytherins hide their disgust. 'Who would trust such an oaf as Hagrid?'

"Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

{The sound of an engine cuts through the quiet air, a bright light coming down from the sky. A gigantic man is shown riding a flying motorcycle, landing right in front of the two Professors.}

Sirius looks at the flying motorcycle, mouth agape. "I want one." Remus shakes his head. "No, Padfoot." Leo chuckles. "That is actually your motorcycle." Sirius cheers. "YES!"

Walburga looks at her son, less than pleased with his behavior.

"Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall."

"No problem I trust, Hagrid?"

"No, Sir. Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake her."

{He hands a baby to Dumbledore.}

"Here you go."

A majority of the woman and girls coo at the sight of the bundle on screen, Leo pinches Rose's cheek. "You were so tiny! Just like you are now!" Rose scowls at him. "I'm 5'1", I'm not tiny."

"Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving her with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of muggles imaginable. They really are-"

"The only family she has."

Everyone frowns, James speaking up. "Um, where are your mother and I?" Sirius also asks, gesturing to himself, Mooney, and Wormtail. "And where are we?"