Chapter 2

( 3rd Person POV )

Voncola (von-coal-ah)
:Somewhere in the Outer Rim

A strong storm blows through the tall mountains of Voncola, covering the tops with thick layers of snow.

At the edge of a rocky snow cliff, a figure dressed in a thick dark robe and hoodie walks slowly to the edge. The figure kneels down and takes out a pair of  binoculars.

Two bright purple eyes see far off into the distance, a large line of tracks traveling through the mountains. There the tracks of a hover train.

The figure puts down the binoculars and then removes the hoodie from it's head. A female Togruta's face is revealed by the brightness of the snowstorm.

She has orange skin, white markings on her face, purple eyes and purple and white stripes down her montrals and lekkus.

She was wearing a thick dark robe which extended towards her waste. A soft mask was used to cover half of her face to keep her from freezing. Around her waste she carried a belt with a few trinkets-two blasters, a taser rod, a couple thermal detonators, a small flashlight, and a sharp knife!

The two blasters she carried were modified Westar 35's. One was bright silver with dark designs on it, the other was more of a dark grey color-'which also had silver designs'

The Togruta kept still at the edge for a long time. The wind blew constantly against her face. But even though it was cold the wind didn't bother her that much. She was use to extreme weather conditions.

Sometimes the cold helped her to stay more focus on her objective. Cold, keeps the eyes opened and the senses alert!

"Alright guys this is it. The hover train is almost here so be ready to move on my signal" a voice echoed off of the Togruta's wrist comm. "Scarlet you there?"

"Yeah I'm here Viper" she responded.

"Good! Now as soon as I give the go ahead, you board the train and then infil........."

"Infiltrate the cargo haul, locate the prize, confirm its there, you and Striker highjack the train blah blah blah, I get it Viper. Lets just do this already I'm tired of waiting."

"Hey! I don't like being interrupted like that Scarlet. Remember who's in charge."

"Yes I'm aware your in charge but this is like the tenth time you've repeated the plan to us. I think we get the idea," Scarlet responded in a sarcastic tone.

"I don't care if I've repeated the plan two-hundred times, DON'T, INTERRUPT ME!"

His voice said in a threatening tone towards Scarlet. She wasn't at all threatened or scared. She was more annoyed then scared.

She then rolled her eyes before responding to Viper. "Whatever boss. Lets just get this going and get paid!"

"Yeah, I'm with Scarlet. Let's do this" another voice responded.

"Alright alright! But before we go in we need to do a quick road call. Scardawn?"

"Good to go."