Warning

Join me on Patreon to unlock exclusive fanfics and early access to future chapters! Support my work and be part of the journey. Visit the link below to show your support and dive into the exciting world of my stories!:

[patreon.com/Eros_Lord]

—————————————————————————

Ascending the stairs in silence, Kohta nervously cleared his throat before mustering the courage to ask Nagi a question. "Um, hey Nagi... I was just wondering, have you ever handled any firearms? I noticed your archery skills at school, and it got me curious about your abilities."

Glancing at Kohta, Nagi shook his head slightly before responding in his usual composed manner. "No, I have never tried using firearms before. Archery has been my sole focus."

"However, I wouldn't mind learning from you if you're willing to teach me. Your proficiency with firearms is impressive. Despite your physique and self-doubt, you possess great strength."

Kohta's eyes widened upon hearing Nagi's comment, and a smile formed on his face. A mix of excitement and nervousness welled up inside Kohta as he considered the possibility of sharing his knowledge with Nagi.

"You betcha! I'll be making you a formidable marksman under my wing, second only to myself, of course."

Nagi's eyes shimmered with a hint of amusement upon hearing Kohta's confident remark. It appeared that the boy possessed more self-assurance than Nagi had initially perceived.

As the group reached the second floor, Nagi took charge, issuing clear instructions to the others. "Spread out and search the area. If you discover anything of value, notify the rest of us."

The team dispersed, with each member venturing into different rooms and corners of the floor, carefully examining their surroundings for useful resources or potential threats. While Nagi meticulously checked the rooms in his vicinity, he heard Kohta's voice call out from a nearby area. "Over here!"

Reacting swiftly, Nagi made his way toward Kohta's location. Stepping into the room, he found Kohta and Takashi standing near a black safe, their expressions filled with intrigue. Nagi's curiosity was piqued as he approached them.

"What's the matter? Have you discovered something valuable?" Nagi inquired as he surveyed the scene before him.

Nodding in acknowledgment, Takashi responded, "Yes, Kohta found ammunition for firearms, and he believes there may be weapons inside this crate."

Nagi's gaze shifted to the black safe, his interest sparked by the potential discovery. He approached the crate, examining it closely. "Let's open it and see what's inside," he suggested.

Wearing a wide grin, Kohta eagerly remarked, "I couldn't agree more. Takashi, do you still have that crowbar Takagi handed to you?" Takashi nodded and handed the crowbar to Kohta, who then turned to Nagi. "Nagi, lend me a hand here."

Raising an eyebrow in curiosity, Nagi approached the safe as he commented, "Kohta, you seem quite eager to open this. Can you give me a clue as to why?"

Taking hold of the crowbar that Kohta handed him, Nagi inserted it into the crevice of the safe, preparing to pry it open. "While I understand the importance of finding firearms, your level of excitement suggests something beyond that, considering we already have one."

Kohta, grasping the crowbar firmly, offered a correction to Nagi's statement as they entered the designated area. "You're mistaken, Nagi," he interjected.

"These firearms are different from what we already have. The crucial distinction lies in the ammunition we discovered. They use magazines, not clips. Which implies that there might be a high-level weapon such as a rifle stored within."