18. end of the date (new)

(a/n: just wanted to say that they make out for a brief moment in this chapter. also these are new chapters I've added to the story!)

_

It was almost 9 pm now, they boys had been talking for a long time now, they decided it was time to go. They enjoyed each moment together and had lots of fun while getting to know each other better.

"So Jisung, do you want to come over to my place and maybe spend the night together?" Minho asked shyly while they entered the car.

Jisung thought about it for a moment, but then smiled and said yes, he had thought about what his mom would say and then realized his mom would be more than happy for him and that she would tell him to go.

The drive home was chill, the boys actually talked for once without any sort of awkward silence, they were starting to feel completely comfortable around each other.

"One question though, is Felix at home?" Jisung's mind has wandered to Felix.

"He's at Changbin's for the night." Minho answered.

_______________

jisung
mom
I'll be staying at Minho's for the night
hope that's okay with you
I love you <3

mom <3
have fun sweetheart
I love you too
seen, 9.12 pm

_______________

They had finally arrived, the first thing they decided to do was to sit down on the couch next to each other.

"So did you enjoy today?" Minho looked over at Jisung wondering what the boy thought about the date.

"It couldn't ave been any better, I enjoyed it a lot." The blond boy smiled while he reminisced about the date.

Minho found the boy so cute that he automatically just smiled back at him, his heart was fluttering. Both of them were looking into each others eyes, it may have looked awkward but they felt comfortable.

Minho was the one to break the eye contact when he started looking down at the boy's lips, he started tracing his finger down Jisung's lips and then the male had put a finger under Jisung's jaw.

Jisung didn't expect Minho to do that, at all. He wasn't complaining, but he wasn't prepared.

That was until Jisung felt like he wasn't doing anything and he feared that he would ruin the moment, so he asked two simple words, May I?

Minho understood what Jisung was implying to and chuckled, the brunette leaned closer and waited till Jisung finally made the move.

Jisung didn't hesitate, he immediately went for the kiss. At first it was rather innocent, but that changed when Minho had put his hand under Jisung's blouse and the kiss got deeper.

Minho had pulled Jisung closer and made the boy somewhat sit on his lap, the make out session was pretty intense.

After a few moments Jisung was the one to pull away which left a saliva string between the two boys, Jisung was out of breath.

But so was Minho, they were just staring at each other now.

"You make me feel crazy, do you know that Jisung?" Minho spoke, his voice was noticeably out of breath.

"No, do you know how you make me feel?" Jisung spoke back, if only Minho knew how indescribable Jisung felt about him.

Jisung then slowly sat back onto the couch again, but moments later he realized he could just rest his head on Minho's lap, and that's what he did.

"Minho, I don't want to rush you into anything but, uh." Jisung felt embarrassed that he couldn't even finish his sentence, the blond boy really wanted to ask the male if they could just finally get together.

"Rush what? Mind finishing your sentence?" Minho teased the other for giving up with what he was going to say midst sentence.

"Minhomaybeweshouldgettogetherdontyouthink?" Jisung blurted out what he wanted to say, very fastly to avoid getting even more embarrassed.

"Are you trying to say that we should be boyfriends, hannie?" Jisung felt weak after Minho had just called him Hannie, plus he already wasn't the strongest soldier when Minho had started brushing Jisung's hair with his hands.

Jisung just nodded, he knew he would just start speaking nonsense if he tried to say anything.

"Then so be it." Minho smiled at his boyfriend.