20. sleepover / the end (new)

(a/n: just letting you guys know that they will make out in this chapter again.)

_

It was another weekend which meant another usual sleepover at Felix and Minho's place.

Everyone was coming that night, which meant even Jeongin would bring Chan, his now official boyfriend.

For once finally Felix was the one actually picking Jisung up at 6 pm.

When the boys finally had gathered, everyone just started doing what they usually would do. Playing games, talking with each other, eating snacks or pizza.

Well for Minho and Jisung it now meant to make out and be cuddly with each other. Jisung was finally the one not watching the others be all lovey dovey with each other, no he was the one being lovey dovey with his boyfriend.

As much as they were enjoying the night, it had to come to an end. It was late now, almost 3 am, most of them were trying to not fall asleep while sitting and Jisung was one of them which Minho had noticed.

"Want me to carry you in my room?" Minho asked smiling at his boyfriend.

"No, I'm good thank you." Jisung had snook his arm around Minho's while they were walking upstairs.

When they finally had gotten ready to sleep both of them crawled under the covers and immediately started cuddling.

Jisung was tired, but he did also crave Minho's lips. So the boy leaned a little closer, trying to hint at Minho to kiss him.

"Hannie what are you doing?" Minho chuckled also leaning closer.

Jisung didn't say anything, their lips were ghosting over each others, Minho had finally understood what Jisung was trying to do.

"Are you horny or something, go to sleep." It's not that Minho didn't want to make out with Jisung, he just wanted to annoy the younger.

"Come on, I'm not tired enough to sleep yet, see?"

Minho found Jisung awfully cute, and that made him want to kiss Jisung even more that moment.

Minho had mumbled a small fine and then he crept his arm around Jisung's waist to pull him closer, a few moments later they already had started to make out.

Jisung was making quiet noises this time, he wasn't that strong to keep it together like last time since Minho had started going for his neck too, the older had started kissing and licking the blond male's neck, which made Jisung whimper.

"Keep it quiet, otherwise I'll stop." Minho had stopped for a moment and took a moment to look at the boy's face.

"GO AHEAD AND STOP ALREADY WE CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU." Felix was the one to yell from his room, they had completely forgotten that Felix's room was right next to Minho's.

Both of the boys just chuckled and said their good nights.

"Sleep well, Prince Charming." Jisung joked and pecked his boyfriend on the lips.

"You too, princess."

"SHUT UP, I'M NOT A PRINCESS." It was clear that Jisung enjoyed getting called a princess, but he didn't want Minho to know that.

"Whatever, I love you." The older chuckled.

"I love you too." Jisung then turned around and Minho had hugged the boy from behind like he always does, it was their favourite position to sleep in.

the end.

_________

I had so much fun rewriting this story. <3