Sensory spider-meltdown

Context:
Miles is overwhelmed during what was meant to be a normal day of school. However, he can't do anything but push through the pain. How long will it take before he can no longer cope with the overstimulation?

Trigger warnings:
None that I'm aware of that isn't mentioned in the title and context above.
I suppose a little cuss words but nothing violently used.

~

He woke up feeling sticky all over. He felt sweat drip down his face. July 24th. It's boiling and even his air conditioning isn't working.

Of all days.

However, his alarm clock tells him overwise. He grunts and stubbles to the bathroom. 20 minutes of nearly falling asleep in the shower, he brushes his teeth and gets into a casual outift. He swings himself out the door. His mind snaps: oh shoot. Mask.

He grabs his Spiderman outift and stuffs it in his backpack. He continues his way to school. It was supposed to be a normal school day. The world had different things planned, apparently.

A helicopter flies over making him flinch. Huh.. he should have sensed that.. oh well. Probably just tiredness. He yawns and carries on to his classroom.

The halls are busy as usual, however today felt different. His body felt different. The light is so bright. Since when has the light been that bright? And why does he have a headache?

He shakily sits in his seat and tries to pay attention.

Tap tap tap tap tap

Huh?

Tap tap tap tap tap

Oh. Just someone's foot tapping.

Click click click click click

It's so LOUD. He puts his head down. Someone in front of him taps their pen and then he hears a chair squeak.

His head growls.

The teacher bangs the board, "miles morales you better not be asleep in MY lesson."

he flinched and lifts his head. "No no sir.. sorry sir.."

He huffs and continues his speech about.. something to do with diseases? He's not really paying attention to it. He can't pay attention. Everything is just so noisy. It's too much. He can't stay. He CANT stay.

luckily the class finishes and he picks up his books shakily and walks out the door. His head held low, with tired eyes. Everything is so fast but so so slow. The lights are basically blinding him.

"Miles?" A teacher looks at him, "aren't you supposed to be in math right now?"

He looks at the teacher and tiredly nods. If the teacher notices how pale he is, he doesn't bother to do anything. Miles walks to mathematics.

"Oh look who decided to turn up ... 10 minutes late morales. Are you trying to fail?"

"Sorry ma'am.." he sits down and looks out the window.

A bird slowly flighs by, flapping its wings. He swears he can hear it from in the room. The room is spinning. He can't take this. He can't.

He gets up and runs out the doors. Shaking and panting, he looks for a way to escape from his death.

The sun shines on him, torturing his head even more. He grunts in pain and runs to a alley so he can put his Spiderman suit on. Afterwards he reaches onto one of the tallest buildings and sits beside the edge. He hugs his knees and looks ahead.

The world is so loud.. even putting his hand over his ears does nothing. He hides his head in his knees and whimpers.

A figure stands behind him, "kid?"