08

juliet's alarm blared through harry's room and she reluctantly opened her eyes. harry had begun to stir so she immediately turned off the alarm.

her head ended up in his neck during the night so she tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but as she was doing so, he grabbed her hand.

"where are you going?" his morning voice ugh. she thought

"i have work in an hour love i have to go back to my flat and get ready."

"when do you get off? i'll meet you for dinner?"

"not until around 8." she said with a small sad smile.

"can you come here after work then?" he said with a hopeful smile in reply.

"you're flat is actually much closer to the gym than mine, so yes." she replied putting her hand to his cheek and smushing them together.

"okay i'll see you later." he smiled, through the smushing. "bye babe." he kissed her quickly.

"can i take one of your hoodies it's cold out?"

"yeah take whatever." he smiled and let go of her hand.

" he smiled and let go of her hand

"i'll bring it back later." she said and kissed his nose before she left.

-

she had ended up wearing his sweatshirt to work with her, because she was a physio therapist the dress code was much more casual and lowkey than a regular work place.

she wore his hoodie with a tshirt underneath along with navy blue scrub bottoms.

she had her first patient today, who was different than the rest, usually in the mornings she got the older people who's knees or shoulders were bad, and usually they were all the same.

they would claim they were doing their workouts at home, which obviously they weren't because they were not getting any better.

but no, this morning she had one of her favorite patients. a young girl, age 16 who had broken her leg during a football match.

not only had she broken her leg, she completely ruined her ankle in the process.

with this sort of injury, healing is the main goal, obviously. but another goal is to make sure the patient is alright mentally, because she knows that that can influence the healing process tremendously.

in this case, the girl, emilia, was very much focused on recovering in time to play at least one game of the season, which juliet had told her was not going to be possible.

emilia, much too stubborn for her own good, refused that claim. but it was just wholly impossible, and as much as emilia worked for it, it wasn't going to happen.