11

it was early morning and jules woke up to get ready for work. she was in her own flat for once, and without harry. she had gotten home late from work the night previous and was far too tired to make the drive to harry's.

he had offered to come to her flat, but she refused, saying she wanted to spend some time with ally because the latter friend had been with jacks family for a few weeks, and the younger of the two had been with harry.

ally and jules had a girls night, watched movies, ate ice cream and pizza, and also painted their nails.

jules was getting ready for work when she heard a knock on her door.

she opened it to find tom and drew standing there.

"hello?" she questioned and gave tom a big hug. "how are you i haven't seen you in ages." she smiled at him as he kissed her forehead.

"what i don't get a hug?" drew sassily asked his younger sister.

"drew i just saw you a couple days ago, you live downstairs." she deadpanned.

"alright but i still want a hug from my sister." he pulled her to him.

"ok not that i don't love you both, but what are you doing here? i have to leave for work in an hour."

"perfect we can talk about you and your little boyfriend for an hour then." tom clapped.

jules snapped her head towards her two brothers with a slightly irritated look on her face.

"that's what you two came her for? to question me about harry?" she asked incredulously.

"yes" tom said and walked over to her couch, "come on baby sister, talk to your brothers." he said patting the seat next to him.

"you didn't tell dad right?" although tom and drew were fiercely protective over juliet, their father, martin, was a whole different story. he had been known to drive jules' boyfriends away with his intense, "you're not good enough for my daughter" speeches.

and jules didn't want that for her and harry, she liked him more than anyone she had ever been with.

"no we didn't tell him, we thought we would leave that for you. we found out from your instagram post of you kissing him in the car. disgusting by the way. i need to speak with him." tom said to her.

"later, it's still pretty new. it's only been a month and a half, i don't want you guys to scare him off."

the two boys both out hands to their hearts. "us?? scare him away?? no we would never." drew gasped dramatically.

"uh huh." she smiled with a small laugh. "okay both of you out. i need to go to work. i love you both greatly but bye!" she said and pushed them out of her flat.

little short one of the davis siblings