Chapter 1 - A Visitor To SDM...Or Someone Always There

A new day has begun. Sakuya was wake up early to finish the cleanings and breakfast. After a while Patchouli wakes up and, she go to the library. Lately Remilia was wake up. Or we rather can say, Flandre wake her up. Sakuya slowly finishing the breakfast and call everyone to table. Firstly Remilia and Flandre came in. Then Patchouli and Koakuma. A bit later Meiling came too. But someone was missing. Sans...Sans wasn't show himself this whole time. Sakuya go to Sans room and knocked the door, but no one respons. Until she heard some snoring sounds. She slowly open the door and seen Sans is still sleeping.

Sakuya:'Jeez, and I thought the only person lazy was Meiling.' she thought herself.

She go to Sans bed and try to wake him up.

Sakuya:"Sans...Sans! Sans wake up!" She yelled.

She realize, he doesn't gonna wake up. So she was try to stab some knifes. but suddenly, she remembered what Sans said in last night.
---------------------------------------------------
Sans:"We have something called a life bar there. Or the HP we call otherwise. This HP is something between our life and death, like video games. If someone's HP drops to zero, they will instantly die and turn to dust. Luckly, my power boost isn't completely end and you guys saved me."

Flandre:"May I ask, how much hp do you have?"

Sans:"Only one... A normal or weak punch could kill me in track."
---------------------------------------------------
She remembered, that he only has one hp. So she gave up from stabing knifes. Then Remilia comes to the room.

Remilia:"Is he still sleeping?" she ask.

Sakuya:"Yes, mistress. He still sleeping." she answered.

Remilia:"Then carry him to the breakfast table. After all, he might be wake up from noises." she said.

Sakuya: *sigh* "Okay mistress." she said.

Sakuya picked up Sans and carried him to breakfast with the others. She put him on to chair and they start to eat breakfast. Sans slowly getting awakening from some of the fork and knife noises. After he wake up, he says:

Sans: *Yawn* "Huh? I don't remember, I sleep here." he said.

Remilia:"Sakuya try to wake you up, but you didn't. So she carried you to the table." she said.

Sans:"Oh..." *yawn* "Sorry for that. After that injuries I try to handle, I might gone too dizzy." he said.

Sakuya:"There's no need to sorry." she said.

???:"✡︎□︎◆︎ 🙵■︎□︎⬥︎📪︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♒︎◆︎❍︎♋︎■︎ ♎︎♓︎♎︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎📬︎ ☼︎♏︎❍︎♏︎❍︎♌︎♏︎❒︎✍︎(You know that human did this to you. Remember?)" Someone said.

Sakuya heard the voice, where it come from. She threw some knifes where voice come from, but some hands are catch the knifes. Meiling get into the combat position and try to spin kick the person. But person was reacted against spin kick fastly and dodge it.

Sans:"Wait Stop! I know him!" he yelled.

Sakuya and Meiling stop attacking but they're still on guard.

Remilia:"You know this, man?" she ask.

Sans:"Yes. His name is Gaster, W.D. Gaster. He is my father." he said.

Gaster:✡︎□︎◆︎🕯︎❒︎♏︎ ♐︎❒︎♓︎♏︎■︎♎︎⬧︎ ⬥︎♏︎●︎♍︎□︎❍︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⬧︎⧫︎⍓︎●︎♏︎📪︎ ♓︎⬧︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♋︎❍︎♏︎ ♋︎⬧︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎□︎■︎📬︎ (You're friends welcoming style, isn't same as you son.)" Gaster said.

Sans:"Dad. They can't understand you in winding language." he said.

Gaster:"☼︎♓︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎📬︎📬︎📬︎🕈︎♋︎♓︎⧫︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ♋︎ ⬧︎♏︎♍︎📪︎ ✋︎ ♍︎♒︎♋︎■︎♑︎♏︎ ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎ ♍︎□︎♎︎♏︎⬧︎📬︎(Right...Wait for a sec, I change some codes.)" he said.

Then something comes front of Gaster and he was searching for codes. He added some languages to others understand him.

Gaster:"Maybe this is useful, isn't it?" he said with a sarcastic tone.

Sans:"Pretty much, understandble." he said.

Gaster:"Anyway. As Sans said my name is Gaster, W.D. Gaster. I'm Sans father. The reason he came here was me. I slowly realize human try to find some openings to finish Sans and yet, they did. He slowly dying but some of the power boost handle him. So I try to find some worlds to save Sans. I found yours and try to send him to trustful people. But at the moment, I realize Sans slowly losing his power boost, that I give him. So I found you guys first and send to you, fast as I can. The reason also I'm here was I need to keep an eye on Sans. Because I don't want something happens on him while, I send him." he explained whole thing.

Remilia:"It's...understandble. He talk about what happen with your world. You guys can return, I suppose." she said.

Gaster:"Sadly...we can't. Human erased our timeline and if we try to stay in other timeline, that doesn't belongs to us. There's some anomlies can might be happen." he said.

Patchouli:"So in short, you're guys world completely gone and you can't stick in other universes. Right?" she ask.

Gaster:"Indeed." *With nodding* "Now, there's no place we can stay now." he said.

Remilia:"Not completely!" she said.

Gaster:"What do you mean?" he ask.

Remilia:"You said, you guys can't stay in your timelines but not in other worlds from yours. So you can stay with us, if you want." she said.

Sans:"She's not completely wrong, G. I mean, we can stay here and turn a new page on our life." he said.

Gaster was thinked about with this a bit and then he decided.

Gaster:"Okay, we stay. Hope, there's no problem with it." he said.

Remilia:"Nah, there's no problem with it." She said.

After that, there's new chance of live to Sans and Gaster. They were now a person of SDM like Sakuya, Meiling and Koakuma.

*End of Chapter 1*

---------------------------------------------------

Undertale belongs to Toby Fox

Touhou Project belongs to ZUN

LB Sans belongs to ZerJox and Team Imagination

This version of LB Sans belongs to FantasyVision

1058 words.

(1063 with those.)