Chapter 4 - And Yet Still Standing...

He's still standing...Everything he matter was gone and the hope he found again, he will not mess around anymore. The bone in his hand slowly turn into small Peak of red. Youmu holding her sword, ready for attack. She rush to Sans but get blocked by a wall made of bones. She quickly cut them with her sword and rush once again. When she got close, she swing her sword to left and this time, Sans blocked her attack with the bone in his hand. Sans quickly push her and summon bones, target her and bones rush to her. She cut every single bone comes to her and start to rush him again. This time Sans summon blasters try to blast her. Youmu saw this and quickly get out of the way. While Youmu reflected the attack, Sans rush to her and able to damage her with the bone.

*-10*

Youmu:"!"

Sans:"Heh, 10 damage? I guess the new hope i found is actually working. However... *Pointing the bone to her*  "You have no luck to escape. The judgement will found his justice." as he said that, Sans rush to Youmu.

Youmu quickly guard up and ready to block. As Sans red bone and Youmu sword connected eachother, the memories of Sans shown up. Every human he killed, the 6 human soul, Papyrus death, can't win against the human... Eventually, someone comes. The person he knowns for a long time. Sans felt like, he forgot him. The Man told him, he going with this route for a long time. It repeated for so long, even the man forgot. But one day, thanks to human he escape and he found Sans. The Man told him, if they work together, they can defeat human. They tried, when they almost reached to win, they lost. And then, he saved by Scarlet Devil Mansion and found a new hope of life. The wound in his body, slashed once again... He think, he lost this chance as well. But then he remembered one person, he always cared. Papyrus... Papyrus believing and hope makes him come to this point. Now with everything he lost and found...

He will make sure that, their last breath.
Sans:"I will make sure that, this is my last breath!"

As Sans scream, he attack her without rest, while Youmu block his almost all attacks. When he able to damage her, it goes *-10* everytime. Youmu find a open spot and try to attack him but Sans dodge the attack. Sans goes backward a few meter, then he put his hand and says:

Sans:"Looks like your no match, when i go "full" serio..." before he can finish, he felt something strange.

He look to his chest and saw his soul getting shattering, he fell down one of his knee. Youmu slowly approaching him, first he cut the blaster Sans summoned, then he try to use his blue magic but short amount of time and he can't able to use again. Then while his soul more shattering, he sen some bones to her but she block all of them. She standing in front of Sans, looking at him, she say:

Youmu:"Can't lie, you really good at melee even your too offensive in end. But this is over, goodbye...skeleton..." as she talk, she rise her sword and try to slash him.
...

...

...

Papyrus(Memory fragment):"I've believing you, brother."
...

...

...

But he refuse...

Sans block the attack and Youmu says:

Youmu:"You're a persisting one like them, aren't yo-!!" she stop talking with red particles are start to shown up.