-𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-

Boyfriend scenarios ^^ This is after blue lock btw 

To be honest, I have never wrote uhm romance. Sooo I hope this is good-

~✵~

When Y/n is sick/hurt

-CHIGIRI HYOMA-

Y/n ruffled his hair as he was thinking of what clothes he should draw on the character he is drawing. He put his hand on his forehead after.

Can a normal human's forehead get so hot.. Nevermind.

Y/n shook this weird feeling off and continued drawing. The whole room was silence until a knock was made outside of the room.

"Come in!" Y/n yelled, still focusing on the drawing.

"Figured you'll be here as you weren't next to me after I woke up.." Chigiri said, walking over to Y/n and hugging the boy from behind.

Chigiri looked at Y/n's face, smiling while admiring how pretty you are. "You're so pretty.." He mumbled.

Y/n's face flushed red from the compliment but still continued on the drawing. Chigiri smirked as your face was fully red, deciding to do a tease.

"Aww~ Your face is so red, a fever perhaps?" Chigiri said in a playful tone, touching your forehead but quickly moved his hand away as he felt the heat.

"This isn't a normal temperature.. wait here." Chigiri frowned. He stopped hugging Y/n and speedwalked outside to grab a thermometer.

Chigiri came back quickly and tested the temperature with it quickly, frowning at the number shown. Y/n quickly focused back on his drawing after hearing the 'beep' made from the thermometer, thinking that it was nothing big.

"You have a fever.." Chigiri mumbled.

Y/n chose to ignored what Chigiri said and continued on with his drawing. Sighing, Chigiri approached the other and scooped him up in a bridal carry.

"Wait! Hyoma, the drawing!" Y/n yelped, trying to struggle away from his hold.

"Nope. You're not entering your art room until you recover." Chigiri chided while squeezing Y/n's thigh softly as if warning him to stop struggling.

.

I can't sleep at all..

Y/n shivered as he stared at the ceiling after being forced to be in bed by Chigiri. He touched his forehead again to check if the abnormal heat is still present. 

When will the fever go away..?

A small ray of light shined on Y/n's face, indicating that someone opened the door.