ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡

If you guys read my announcement, maybe you already know this but I decided to rewrite Chapter 1-9! I added more Reo interactions and Shiki stuff. 

and also sorry for not updating for so long! Writer's block caught on to me for a while lmao

~✵~

Y/n got to his position and stretched slightly, getting ready for the next kick off to start

Y/n got to his position and stretched slightly, getting ready for the next kick off to start. He looked up at the back-up section, noticing a certain boy stopped crying from what happened earlier.

He smiled after seeing Chigiri feel better and silently waited for the round to start.

.

.

Isagi is taking a long while to talk to Ego..

.

Y/n widened his eyes after seeing what Ego decided to do.

OTOYA EITA WILL BE THEIR LAST PLAYER SUBBED OUT IN THIS GAME. AND COMING IN IS NUMBER 13.. BAROU SHOEI!

I guess the plan Ego told me before is starting now..

Y/n switched position with Barou due to the change of formation. Glancing at the angry Barou, he sweatdropped.

He won't beat me up after doing that right..?

"Rin! Is there a need to change up the plan about the 'balancing' with the situation we are on right now?" Isagi asked, shouting to Rin.

Rin glared at Isagi and said nothing.

"Assuming that's a no.." Isagi sighed.

.

The round started again with Isagi passing the ball to Rin. Barou glanced at Rin while rushing towards the goal, but was blocked by Hayate.

As Hayate tries to figure out what Barou is capable of, Rin and Isagi was moving towards the goal while trading passes, making Hayate slightly confused.

After a while, Rin passed the ball to Y/n. He immediately lobbed the ball towards the spotlight, to Isagi. Hayate noticed the ball was flying towards Isagi. He ran to Isagi's left side and wanted to steal the ball. 

Suddenly, Barou rushed in and stole the ball away from the two.

"Barou! What the hell-"

"What? Can't you see I am 'Isagi-hunting'?" Barou replied.

Hayate was shocked from what just happened but reacted quickly, trying to block Barou's way. But he got through Hayate with a chop dribble, rushing towards the goal.

.

"To think you would steal the ball from your own teammate.. What a bizarre joker you are." Darai said, blocking Barou's way.