Chapter 7: Crown Colony?

(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)(⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■⁠)(⁠~⁠_⁠~⁠;⁠)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Singapore snarled at MPAJA who was grinning away maniacally.

"Crown Colony~" he grinned psychopathicly, while holding a butcher knife intending to decapitate the poor city-state.

"I told you to stop calling me that!" Singapore snapped as he growled at the communist party. MPAJA giggled at the sudden outburst. This sort of reminded Singapore of China back then. Singapore never liked the name 'Crown Colony' as it sounded stupid. Even Britain decided to call the city-state by his actual name during the colonial times. Mpaja grinned.

"I still remember the first day I saw you~" he smiled as he looked at the city-state's scared eyes. "Where did the defenceless, innocent you go?..."

Flashback to the colonial times

Britain groaned in exhaustion as he looked at his colony studying about politics. The Crown Colony was trying to regain his country's strength ever since the war. Meanwhile his colonial master, Britain, had another issue.

"Your brother is giving me so much problems..." Britain groaned as he read the reports. Singapore looked up. Knowing his brother, Malaysia was not the type to assassinate someone out of anger. Moreover, he would not kill 3 European farmers. Britain described him as red in colour with three stars. Out of curiosity, at night, Singapore left his home to find the one who was behind it.

He stepped into the forest, trying to find the man. That was when he met MPAJA, a communist imitation of his brother Malaysia. 

"My my~ Isn't it he Crown Colony of Singapore? What are you doing here at night?~" MPAJA grinned. Singapore just kept quiet, trying to gain his courage.

"I want you to stop bullying Mr Britain and Abang Mal!" Singapore declared. MPAJA giggled, much to Singapore's annoyance.

"How cute~ tiny little port ordering me around~" MPAJA snickered before continuing. "Why not join me? We'll be very powerful and we'll have our independence".

However, the thing is... Singapore did not want to have his independence yet. His country was in a mess and he needed Mr Britain's help in order to achieve stability. Moreover, he only had manpower as resource. As a result, Singapore quickly declined MPAJA's offer, much to the communist party's surprise, and ran away. That was the last time he saw him.

Back to the present

"Man, you're such a timid country~" teased MPAJA as he bopped Singapore's nose. "I miss the day when you would just run and hide behind Malaysia."

Singapore shook his head. It felt like MPAJA was trying to win his heart with all his giggles and nostalgia memories. However, the intention for it is another thing...