Chapter 10: Bru?

Ever since Singapore disappeared, Malaysia would not talk to Brunei, not even make eye contact. It shatters Brunei's confidence. Myanmar had been trying his best to comfort the dismayed Bruneian by helping him. So far no luck.

"It's even worse than back then!" cried out Brunei as he recalled the time when North Korea took Singapore away from him. Myanmar just sighed before thinking.

"Hmm... Anaphiel had some sort of connection to Singapore..." He muttered softly but it was loud enough for Brunei to hear. Brunei raised an eyebrow.

"Anaphiel?" He asked. Myanmar nodded.

"The spirit guide... If only we could find his shrine and contact him..." Myanmar explained as he eyed Brunei a confident look. Brunei was still confused. How was Anaphiel connected to the city-state??

Myanmar just sighed upon noticing the Bruneian's confusion. He took a deep breath before explaining. After a few tiring hours of explaining, Brunei finally got it.

"What are we waiting for?! We have to inform the rest about this!" He quickly rushed off to gather the ASEAN members.

Meanwhile

Singapore was in pain, both physically and mentally. MPAJA had used him for his own pleasure and now, the poor city-state was shivering, whimpering away. The communist party had left, leaving the Singaporean bleeding profusely and somehow missing an eyeball. With his remaining eye, Singapore found his eyeball rotting away in the moist ground.

"I-i can't believe I fell into his manipulation..." Singapore sobbed silently. It hurts. Really hurts for his own good. The cell was damp, musty, dirty and all sorts that would reduce the chance of him recovering from this hell-hole. However, his relief didn't last long when a familiar face entered the scene.

"Miss me Singapore~" mocked a familiar voice. Singapore recognised that voice even  when he could not see. It was not possible. It could not be possible. That man was in jail for the previous war crimes.

North Korea had escaped and now, standing in front of the suffering city-state. Singapore cried softly when the Korean stepped closer and grabbed injured face. The man grinned creepily before rubbing his finger around Singapore's empty eye-socket. The city-state screamed painfully. The wound was still new, still bleeding and the man had the guts to touch the fresh wound with his hand.

"Even now, you still have such a adorable face~ I'm sure both MPAJA and I would enjoy your time with us~"