GYM // YOONGI

THIS IS MORE OF A SHORT STORY THAN ONE SHOT!

Word count: 5195
>>_____________________<<

Word count: 5195>>_____________________<<

>>______________________<<

"Yes baby, keep going. Harder... Fuck...," you moan loudly as you feel the thick feeling inside your stomach climb up higher and higher.

"Yes fuck..," Yoongi whines as he tries to find the rhythm.

"Yoongi, I'm so close...," you wither under him, clutching his shoulders tight. The sweat rolling down your forehead cascading down to pool into the lakes of your ears.

Yoongi snaps his hips harder, his milky skin glistening under the lavender light of the dimly lited room.

But suddenly he stops, panting as he props himself on his elbows while still being deep inside you. His hard shaky breaths faning the small fine hair on your ear.

"What happened? Why'd you stop?" you ask as you start rolling your hip yourself to not let the feeling disappear. You are literally so close.

"Wait a minute, baby... Give me a few seconds," Yoongi whispers, too ashamed to admit that he's exhausted. He himself was so close to release but his muscles can't move right now and he's barely holding himself above you, not to crush you under him.

"Yoongi please... I'm so close," you whine as you hug him closer and buck your hips up in desperation.

"Yes baby... I know. Wait.. Just a few secs," he again mumbles but he can feel himself getting softer now.

You look at his face by your ear. You understand what has happened. Ever since Yoongi has been promoted in the company he works in, he had gone a full workaholic mode. He barely sleeps and the fact that he has lost some weight shows that he has been skipping meals too.

You live on a whole other side of the country. You meet almost after three to four months because of the work. Long distance is hard but you both have managed it perfectly. Even though it's been 4 years since you started dating, there is still the same young spark in you both except the fact that Yoongi is slowly going lower with his sex drive.

"You know what," you speak as you hug him even closer so that your naked chest is touching his.

Then you flip yourself with him with all the energy and strength you have in you. Now, you're on top of him. Sitting up, you let his semi hard dick slip out from you.

"Let me take control hor now, yeah?" you say as you wrap your fingers around his dick which was leaking heavy precum.

Pumping it up and down slowly, you sit on his thighs and start riding it to get yourself aroused again. You desperately want to cum.