Would You do It Again?(part 1)// Jimin

>>______________________<<

I took my espresso and her cold coffee from the worker of my favourite coffee shop down the street. I paid for it. I took coffee to our table as I was reaching there and she smiled at me. I handed her her coffee and took a seat.

"so?" I engaged in the conversation since last night was nothing more than a one night stand for her. She made that clear. I have wanted her since our high school years but couldn't find the courage to do so.

Let me tell you about last night. She went to the same club as mine and we 'accidentally' stumbled upon each other. She was half drunk and randomly asked me if I was up for a one night stand. I usually don't. But she isn't anyone for me.

It was hard to stay cool about it when the girl you always had a crush on asked you if you were up for one nightstand. It was very obvious that I would say yes.
As in result she Smiled at me and asked me if I can take her to my place for a quick fuck.

And again I said, you know the answer.
Anyways but that escalated real quick as soon as we reached my place we were panting from the make out session we had in my car then in front of my apartment door.

I knew that she was fucking wet and i was rock hard for her and it was embarrassing that just kissing made me that hard. Is it that obvious? But she didn't find it embarrassing.

Before I can take her to my room she was butt naked in front of me and fuck. Just looking at her can make me cum like a high school guy. I was dumbfounded by how quick she was.
I on the other hand stood there and kept staring at her. And suddenly there was this possessiveness somewhere inside me making me hot.

"I know it was supposed to be a one night stand but I really liked last night and" she said interrupting my thoughts. I guess I'll tell you the details later.

"And?" I encouraged her.

"And i would like to be friends with you and if you are cool then we can fuck sometimes a week. If you obviously don't mind because not gonna lie it was a good fuck. But it is up to you, Jimin" at last she smiled in nervousness.

Fuck i do not know how to react on that. Not only she enjoyed it but look forward to be quick fuck buddy?

Before I could answer she said,"I am right now trying to find what kind of things interest me in bed. And I would like to try it with you."

With me though? Why? I thought.

"because I think you respect me enough. Plus you make me feel safe to be honest." Now I realised that I spoke out loud. Fuck.

"So?" she asked again and i feel asshole for zoning out in the middle of conversation. This is what happens when you talk to your high school crush.

"it's okay if you don't want to, obviously"