Three: a villian revealed

Deep within a clandestine laboratory, concealed in a city several miles away, Alaric, the semi-divine antagonist, remained submerged within a cloning tube. The chamber hummed with an otherworldly energy as the process of replicating his formidable being unfolded.

Outside the tube, a group of Alaric's loyal goons huddled together, their expressions shrouded in secrecy and malevolence. Their allegiance to their master was unwavering, and their sinister whispers filled the air, plotting the next steps of their nefarious scheme.

With hushed voices, the goons exchanged dark plans and strategies, their words laced with an unyielding loyalty to their formidable leader. Alaric's absence from the mortal realm had not diminished their resolve; rather, it had fueled their desire to further his cause and solidify his grip on power.

Their plot unfolded like a spider's web, intricate and far-reaching. Each goon played their part, drawing upon their individual skills and connections to manipulate the threads of their grand design. They schemed and devised, weaving a tapestry of chaos and domination that would reverberate throughout the realms.

Their ultimate objective remained veiled, their true intentions hidden beneath layers of cunning and deception. Alaric's return to the mortal realm was a pivotal moment, and these loyal goons were determined to shape the world in their master's image, no matter the cost.

As they continued to plot, their confidence swelled, emboldened by the power they believed Alaric's presence would bring. They reveled in the prospect of an imminent clash with those who stood in opposition to their master's ambitions, relishing the chaos that would ensue.

Unbeknownst to the unsuspecting world outside the laboratory's walls, Alaric's goons were setting the stage for a confrontation of epic proportions. Their loyalty and commitment to their semi-divine leader drove them to push the boundaries of what mortals were capable of, willing to cross any line to see their plans through to fruition.

Within the cloning tube, Alaric remained suspended in a state of near completion. Unfeeling and detached from mortal emotions, he awaited his emergence, his presence poised to unleash a wave of darkness upon the world. The goons' plotting was merely the prelude to the impending storm that would befall both mortals and Perpetuals alike.
As the shadows deepened within the laboratory and the whispers of malevolence continued, the stage was set for a clash of titanic proportions. Alaric's resurrection drew near, and the world would soon bear witness to the cataclysmic consequences of his return.