Chapter 1~ Meeting with the team

Lily POV

Me and Lando where chilling together durning the break from the F1 Season and in March a new season would start. My brother is still driving for McLaren but unfortunately Daniel Ricardo isn't and he will have a new teammate this year called Oscar Piastri who is also Australian. I used to drive with him in F2.

"Lily are going to come watch more of my Races this season." Lando asked.

"I will try but I had to take a little break from F2 plus I have my GCSEs this year." I replied back to him.

"Okay but try for me." He said to which I nodded. Then out of no where my phone began to ring so I picked up.

OTP:

Lily: Hello?
???: Hello Lily this is Graham Waston Alpha Tauri Team Manager and I am calling to ask if you was wanting to join our Team for this season we know you are young but you have got so much potential.
Lily: Oh my God Yes yes yes I will be glad to join your team for the season.
Graham: Okay we have a team meeting a few weeks before Bahrain see you then Lily bye.
Lily: Okay thank you see you soon.

The call ended

As soon as I got off the phone I began jumping around like I was a 5 year old on Christmas Day.

"Woah chill out. why you so excited?" Asked Lando. I calmed myself down and sat back down onto the sofa ready to give my brother the big news.

"Okay so basically that call was from Alpha Tauri team manager! He wants me to driver for them this season!!!" I said to him and his eyes lit up.

"Sooo we are going to be driving against each other but we get to spend all the time we want together." He said and I nodded now we were both jumping around the living room like 5 year olds on Christmas Day.

Time Skip- A few weeks before Bahrain

Today was the day where I was going to meet the team. The meeting was being held online due to us all being in different places I was with Lando in Monaco while the others were either at the Alpha Tauri base in Italy or in other parts of the world. I got up out of bed and made my way towards my wardrobe having a look what to wear today, after a bit I managed to pick an outfit so I got changed and brushed my teeth.

 I got up out of bed and made my way towards my wardrobe having a look what to wear today, after a bit I managed to pick an outfit so I got changed and brushed my teeth

After that I now had to set up my Laptop and plug it in making sure it won't die mid way through the meeting because that would be catastrophic. I grabbed my headphones and connected them to laptop and then I joined the meeting I was shocked at how many people was on it. The people who began to talk showed up bigger onto the screen making it easier for us to see them. I noticed Yuki Tsunoda on the screen aswell he was my favourite driver on the grid and now I will be driving with him!

"Hello Everyone and Welcome Lily Norris the new driver of the 2023 season!" Said the Manager. I waved to the Camera with a smile.

"So let's get started we will be speaking about how you both want your helmets and they will be ready by next week. Also we will be speaking about strategies and also the changes we have made to the car." The manager spoke once again.

With that the meeting began to start me and Tsunoda had to draw how we wanted our helmets and the team manager started telling us about the strategies we will be using this season we will try to score points every race and always try to qualify in at least top 10 but they want top 5. The changes to car should hopefully make the car faster and more smoother hopefully getting into less crashes also they have had to make my car heavier than the others so I don't have an advantage due to my weight and being 18kg less than the lightest male driver. After about 2 hours the meeting had finished we all said bye to one another and now I'm excited to see how my Helmet will turn out.

Lando was also in a meeting but his finished at 6:00pm and it was currently 5:30pm so I decided to make some food for the both of us so I cooked us some Pasta with chicken aswell. It was now 6:10pm and I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen I guessed it was Lando and it was.

"Hello dearest brother I have made your food." I said to him while dishing up the food making sure I grabbed the salad cream from the fridge for him. I placed both our plates on the table and placed the salad cream in-front of Lando.

"Why thank you Lily you know me so well." He said while messing up my hair. We began to eat the amazing food I created if I don't say so myself.  After we ate it was beginning to get late and in a weeks time we was going to be travelling to Bahrain.

_______________________

Words: 885