Chapter 4: The Journey Begins.

By the next morning. Harry had woken up. He hadn't had nightmares about Voldemort again. Harry assumed that it was because Voldemort would be fearful that he would see what Voldemort was up to. And Voldemort didn't want that.

"Harry." Hermione had walked into the room. She was already dressed. "Oh, you're awake already." 

"Yeah. I was just waking up." Harry said. 

"Did you have any dreams, Harry? About Voldemort?" Hermione asked. 

"No, Hermione. I don't do that anymore." Harry answered. 

"Good. Well, get dressed. Thorin wants us to leave right now." Hermione informed. 

"I'm coming." Harry said. But then he heard a snoring sound. Ron was still fast asleep. It didn't surprise Harry that Ron was still asleep. He could sleep through anything. And also Ron loved... he loved to sleep in. 

"That figures." Hermione groaned. And she threw Ron off. "Ron! Wake up!" 

"What's going on?" Ron groaned half asleep while getting up off the ground. 

"We've got to leave! Now get up! Both of you!" Hermione yelled. "And don't go back to sleep." 

"She's a nutjob is what she is." Ron said picking up his head. But Harry was already up. 

"Come on, Ron! Thorin says we have to leave!" Hermione yelled. 

But Ginny who was already awake and helping Neville with some of the bags. And she had walked up to Hermione. "Watch this." She said. "Ron! Mum says Breakfast is ready! There's a whole plate of Sausages! And Fred and George are trying to lick them all!"  She yelled.

"Oh no they don't!" Ron yelled barging out of his bed and seeing everyone already awake.

Ginny laughed along with Luna. "Works every time." She said. 

"That's not funny, Ginny." Ron glared daggers at his younger sister.

"It kind of is, Ron." Neville said as he chuckled a little.

And Luna was laughing in hysterics. "That's funny!" 

The party had walked outside to see the Dwarves all packed up. "Ah, you're awake, finally." Balin announced.

"I was thinking we'd have to leave you behind." Thorin commented.

"Sorry, Thorin." Ginny apologized. "Some of us got a sleepy start." She stared at Ron as he was putting on his clothes.

"Oh, you're on time." Thorin assured. "Gandalf is getting us our transportation." 

"Oh, thank goodness. I thought that we were walking at first." Ron sighed in relief. 

"I knew that we should've taken our brooms with us." Harry groaned. "Idiot." 

"Oh, why didn't I think of that?" Hermione asked. 

"Because you're not a Ravenclaw." Luna answered. 

Hermione glared at Luna. 

Gandalf had then returned with Ponies.

"Oh. Ponies." Hermione grinned.

"Ponies? We're taking Ponies?" Ron asked in disbelief.

"You're more than welcome to walk, Ron." Harry smirked.

"I'll take the Ponies." Ron said and getting on one.

Harry also got on his Pony. 

Gandalf had mounted a Horse.